Chapter 3

The bus stopped in the front of a two story white house. The house I remember as a child. It hadn't changed. My heart was racing as I started remembering happy times a little girl. These memories I had shoved in the back of my head, were coming back I liked them. I always thought I didn't really care about home but I guess I longed to be here again more than I knew.

"Stage?" Tyler said my name as he tried snapping me back to attention.

"Sorry. I wasn't paying attenion." I said laughing at myself.

"Well, were here." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

I got up and grabbed the bags I had packed. I walked down the steps of the tour bus and stopped when I was outside. Tyler wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't worry." He reassured me. "I promise you that everything will be alright. You can call me if you need anything." I smiled up at him and he smiled back.

"You can call me to Stage. I'll always be here for ya." Dria said from the door way of the bus.

"Me tooo!" Shouted Cody from behind Dria.

Dria, Evan, and Cody all stepped out from the bus and joined in on Tyler's huge. I was going to miss them even though I wouldn't be gone for long. They were like family to me. I always talked and had a good time with them on the road and never really fought with any of them. I basically loved them.

"Aww you guys. You are gunna make me cry." I said admitting there tears that were forming in my eyes.

"Don't cry. It's only for like a month. After that, we all can be back on the road together." Reassured Evan. I smiled at him and looked back at the house.

"Well we better be going." Said Cody. "Promise you will call and video chat with us everyday. Well, not everyday but a lot."

"Promise." I said and with that, I grabbed my bags and started my way over to the house. My friend's shuffled back in to the bus and Tyler looked back as I did.

"I love you!" He shouted at me.

"I love you to!" I shouted back. He smiled and kept looking at me till the door shut. The windows were tinted so I couldn't tell if they were looking back at me as I was looking back at them.

I turned to the house and began walking to the front door again. When I reached it, I set my bags down and knocked. I heard the sound of a little girl scream and I thought about Allie, my little sister.

The door opened and out came my mother. She hadn't changed except for the color of brown that looked faded in her hair. She smiled at me and pulled me in to a hug.

"We missed you honey." She confessed. I smiled at the thought of being missed. I didn't think anyone would miss me from this town.

"I missed you to Mom." I was telling the truth. I hadn't seen her in forever and it felt good to actually see her face, rather than look at a picture from time to time.

She released me from the hug and smiled at me. "Well come in!" She said as she began walking in to the house. I followed her in, closing the door from behind me.

The house hadn't changed. Still the same old blue and white checkered wall papper and the brown square couches. Pictures of family members covered almost every square inch of the walls.

"The house hasn't changed." I laughed and my mother joined in.

"No time for change when everything is perfect." She said. I remember that saying. She would used it every time I wanted something new but didn't really need it.

"There she is!" I turned to see my father standing in the kitchen door way.

"Dad!" I shouted at him and dropped my bags so I could give him a hug. I loved my dad. He was always there when at most my mother couldn't be. She was always working while my father worked nights. So I always had him around most of the time. He taught me a lot about who I am and what I'm all about. The feeling of seeing him again was amazing.

"We missed you sweetie. We want to hear everything about anything." He smiled at me and returned the favor. I wanted to let them know everything.

_____

After hours of talking to my parents about past concerts, my new boyfriend, my friends, and everything I have done and seen on the road and off, I got to see my sister. She had grown alot and her hair was long and gold. She had the prettiest blue eyes a girl could ever get or want. She didn't really remember me but she knew I was her sister. I hadn't seen her since she was four. I hugged her and held her so tight.

"I missed you so much." I said to her.

"I missed you to tissy." She said to me. I remember that! Tissy was my nick name because she couldn't say sister right.

"She still calls me tissy?" I asked my mom.

"Yeah. That's basically your name. The only thing she calls you." My mom said smiling at me. I was happy that my family hadn't forgotten too much about me. They actually missed  me more than I thought.

_____

My mom showed me to my old room which had been converted in to a guest room. It was hard to believe that the room covered in band posters and filled with so much stuff, was now a deserted space with a bed, dresser, and a desk. The walls were plain white with a top border of green leaves. The bedding was green and the dresser was plain oak, same for the desk.

"Wow, you guys really changed everything up in here." I confessed. I thought they were going to keep my room the same but I guess not. I can't blame them for wanting change though.

"Yeah. To be honest, we didn't think you would come back here. After months of asking, we gave up hope on you returning so we thought a change to your room was in order. We didn't want to keep something up that wouldn't be used." Her face looked sad but than she started to smile again. "You coming back was an amazing feeling for both me and your dad sweetie. I wish you would visit more often."

"I'm sorry, but at first, home wasn't were I wanted to be." My voice grew quiet at what I just said. I hadn't told anyone really why I didn't want to come back.

"I know everything started to go down hill after everything with... " She stopped herself but I knew what she was going to say. The same thing I was thinking. The reason I didn't want to come back home. Jake. Believe it or not, I remembered him. I spent 4 years pushing memories back and forgetting but it never really worked. Something or someone would always remind me.

"It's okay mom. I'm over that. I am just happy to be here now." I lied to myself and my mom. Now it was something I was actually thinking about. I wanted to push it to the back of my head but as soon as my mom left the room, it was all I could think about.

I pulled the covers over and settled in to the bed. I closed my eyes and thought about my friends but my mind flew back to Jake. I was interested to see if he was still here. I wanted to see how his life was. I mean, I wanted to know how everything went after... it. Ugh. Why did I care. He was probably happy and me coming back was ruining everything. He probably got closure along time before I did because I pushed everything to the back of my head and tried to forget. What a dumb thing that turned out to be.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Not really an exciting chapter I guess but hey, the story has to start somewhere. Character pictures are up as you can clearly see and sorry if Dria's picture isn't the best... I couldn't really find a clear enough picture. Haha. Vote, Fan, and comment if you like! Also if you got any suggestions about my grammer or how I write, let me know because I know I am not the best writer but I love to write! ;)