Chapter 2

Xandra's POV:

I walked out of the park and slowly made my way back to my home. The rain was just spitting on me now, I shivered slightly and sneezed loudly.

Shit I have a cold. I turned the corner onto my street, I sped my pace when I heard yelling. shit shit shit...

I walked up my short driveway, cop cars were on the road and one in the driveway. I heard yelling coming clearly from my house.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE I DONT HAVE ALL DAMN DAY! IF SHE ISNT HERE SOON I AM LEAVING" I heard a woman yell

"Now mam, calm down miss you are the only local family left for Miss. Xandra and you are liable to take her into your care as she has no home" I heard a man say

"She is over 18! She should be able to take care of herself! That bitch got my sister and step-brother killed and now we have to take care of her!?"

I stepped into the doorframe and coughed loudly. "Excuse me, but I did none of that" I said calmly, a terribly thin, tall woman turned around and looked at me in disgust. My Aunt Edna. Wonderful.

"Oh your here, took you long enough! Lets go!! Move!" She slid passed me, I shivered away from her.

"Wait, what about my stuff?" I said quickly, I looked around my house for what could have been the last time. I looked at the officer and he nodded to me solemnly. I nodded back and looked at my Aunt again.

"Ugh hurry up, I don't have all damn day!" She stalked off to her car

"I'm terribly sorry for your loss mam." the officer said to me, and walked out. I went upstairs slowly, and walked passed my parents room quickly, not wanting to even see the door. I went in my room and got a trunk, I carefully took down all my posters of all of my favorite bands and people. I packed some clothes and stood up. I turned on the spot and looked at my room...my safe haven for the last time.

I dragged my trunk out of my room and down the hallway. I slowed down near my parents room and put my trunk down. I stood in front of the door for what seemed like hours. I looked at the door handle and opened the door slowly and walked into the quaint room.

I went quickly over to my moms jewelry box and picked it up carefully, I looked up and took everything in. I walked out of the room, the floor boards creaked as I walked across the room and out the door, I shut it slowly and put the box into my trunk safely. I heard my Aunt honk the horn of her car impatiently.

"IM COMING!" Bitch.

Andy's POV:

I drove past the park and towards the house I was staying in for the time being, back to an angry Juliet. I passed Xandra walking, I was deciding whether to slow down and talk to her again quickly when I got another phone call.

"Hello" I said to my ear piece

"ANDY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, WHY ARENT YOU HOME YET!?"

"Juliet I'm coming ok? I'm driving now" I heard a click, she just hung up. Great.

Xandra had left my mind by the time I came past a house with cops all around it. I slowed down around them and looked out my window, I saw a thin lady walk out of the house and open her car and slam the door shut. I drove past the house slowly.

As I got near my house I thought about the house.

I wonder what happened in there, I wonder if everyone is ok.

I got lost in my thoughts as I turned into my driveway, I stepped out into the muggy air and wet ground. My shoes made soft splashing sounds as I walked to the front door, everything was peaceful.

Until.

"ANDY FINNNNNALLY WHERE THE FUCK HAVE U BEEN!?" Juliet whipped the door open and shattered the peace.

"I told you, I was walking"

"WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!"

"I don't need your permission to go for a walk" I hissed, getting angry.

"HELL YES YOU DO! HOW DO I NOT KNOW THAT YOUR NOT CHEATING ON ME EH?!" Juliet screamed, practically scaring all the peace away from the town.

"Do you not trust me?" I said coldly

"I DONT KNOW ANYMORE!"

"How do I not know that you aren't cheating on me? I don't, but I trusted you so I didn't worry!" I yelled

"trusted?" Juliet stressed

"Yea trusted. I don't even know if I can trust you anymore." I said quietly.

Juliet stood there shocked, furious. "So that's how it is eh?!" She yelled, and ran down the stairs towards me. I didn't move

She slapped me clean across the face.

I put my hand up to my cheek, I felt a scratch there, blood oozing out. I looked at Juliet in horror. "What the fuck was that for"

"Everything! Serves you right for mouthing off to me like that!" She turned away from me but I wasn't going to let this go so easily.

"NO" I yelled, she stopped. And turned to me, anger in her eyes. The wind blew softly, the smell of rain still in the air, but the sun was cutting through the clouds and sticking its light into the grass beside me. "I am not taking this shit, we are done Juliet, if you think you can treat me like this. Get out" I said calmly, looking her straight in the eye.

She looked astonished, then tears came to her eyes. "No...you cant break up with me! What about this..." she looked down at her hand, the promise ring I gave her shone on her finger.

"Sell it if you must. I am breaking up with you Juliet. Get out of my home, now."

She turned around and her back was to me, then she whipped around and threw something at me with all her might. I didn't bother moving as I knew what it was. The ring clattered into a puddle beside me.

Juliet stormed inside and grabbed a box. She threw all her stuff in it and marched off to her car, I was standing outside the whole time.

She screeched out of my driveway, leaving burn marks. She rolled down her window "I HOPE YOU HAVE A FUCKING TERRIBLE LIFE YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!!" she sped away, water splashing behind her.

Good Riddance.