Embarrassing..

(Lilly's POV)

I wake up and get dressed into jean shorts, a white and black shirt, and black flip flops. I brush my hair, and my teeth and I go downstairs. Hello I say to Dan who was sitting on the couch. Hey he says with a smile. I go into the kitchen and grab an apple. I bite into it and walk into the living room. "Hey can I go for a walk?" I ask Dan. "Umm.. Uh I guess, just don't be out to late." "Okay." I say walking out feeling the warm air. I walk till I find my street. I walk down it and stop in front of my old home. I wanna see if he was telling the truth. I walk on the porch and take a deep breath and knock. I hear someone approach the door and it opens. And to my surprise an old lady answered the door. "Yes, sweetheart?" She asks me kindly. "Umm yes do you have any idea what happened to the previous people who lived here?" I say with a smile. "Umm yeah, I heard they were sadly attacked, heard they passed." She says with a frown. "Oh okay, thank you very much." I say. Your welcome, sweetie she says. "Okay, have a wonderful day." I say walking off the porch. "You too sweetheart." She says. As I'm walking tears pour from my eyes. At least he wasn't lying I thought to myself. I wipe my tears and continue towards the house. Once I get there I walk up to my room and shut the door.

I take out my sketch book and begin sketching a picture of me and Dan together. Once I finish smile at it and put it on my bed not closing it. I walk out and go to the bathroom. Once I'm done I walk back into my room and stop when I see Dan standing there looking at the picture I just drew. I blush a crimson red when he looks up at me. "Nice picture." He says with a smile, and I nod, frozen in place. He lays it back down on the bed, and looks at me. He slowly walks towards me and stops in front of me.

"Hey Lilly, I got one question for you and you have to answer honestly.." He says. "Okay.." I say looking up at him. "Do you like me?" He asks. "Of course, you're like my best friend." I say. "No I mean as in love." He says with a small smile. I blush a dark red and say "Dan I..-"

((To Be Continued))