Video making!!

(Lilly's POV)

I wake up and stretch and look at the time. 6:00am. What the fudge nugget?? Why am I up this early. I sigh and get out of bed. I grab black skinny jeans and a white v neck shirt that says #Awesome. I leave my room and I go to the bathroom to take a shower. I make sure the door is locked and get undressed and I get in. I wash my hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner. And I wash my body with Raspberry body wash. I get out and wrap a fluffy white towel around my body. Once I'm dried off I get changed and I plug in my straightener, to straighten my loose curls. As I'm waiting I put on my makeup natural. Then once its heated up I straighten my hair. Once I'm done I smile at myself in the mirror and walk out. I go downstairs and see Dan on the couch with the pugs.

I smile and he notices me and says "Hey do you wanna make a video with me?" "Sure what kind?" I ask. "Surprise." He says. "Fine, when do you want to do it?" I ask. "Now." He says running over to me and picking me up bridal style and runs up the stairs. "Dan put me down!" I say playfully slapping his chest while giggling. We get to he runs through a room and opens another door so we're in his office. He puts me down and says "I have our chairs and camera set up." "Mkay." I say sitting in a chair. "Hello everyone! Dan here! with my girlfriend Lilly!" He says gesturing towards me. "Hello everyone!" I say smiling and waving. "And today we're gonna be doing..... The ChapStick challenge!!" He says. I look at him weirdly, and he says "just kidding and I'm gonna edit that out.. but Today we're gonna be doing a Q&A were we both ask each other random questions we both will answer to the same question. "Okay Lilly you can go first." He says. "Okay, what's your biggest secret?" I ask." Ohh good one! umm when I was 10 I threw my mums phone out the window and blamed my brother." He says. "My biggest secret is when I was 15 I snuck out of my parents house to go to a party." I say and he nods. "Okay when's your birthday?" He asks. "December 11th." I say. "November 8th." Dan says and I nod.

(After video is done)

We go downstairs and sit on the couch. I start to feel sleepy and I lean my head on his shoulder. He slowly wraps his arms around me and I smile. I'm defiantly in love with him. I'm in love with my "kidnapper".