I like Trains..

(Lilly's POV)

I wake up to feel arms around me. I open my eyes and look at the time. 3:00Am. Still got one hour to sleep. I try to fall asleep but can't. I sigh and cuddle into Dan's chest.

"What's wrong Love? Can't sleep?" Dan asks. "Yeah.." I say nodding my head. "Same. I think we went to bed a little to early." Dan says chuckling. "Wanna start getting ready?" He questions.

"So? we'll have free time to hang out." I say. "5 more minutes... I like cuddling with you." He says. I smile and nod agreeing with him. After about ten minutes of cuddling and talking we decide to get up.

I turn on the light and say "Get a shirt on." while tossing one of his shirts at him. "Oi! What's wrong with being shirtless? Don't like what you see?" He asks.

"I.. Definitely never said I didn't like what I see." I say as I finish getting ready. I walk over to the mirror, and start doing my doing. I decide to put my wavy hair in a ponytail.

I stand there debating whether or not to put makeup on. Dan walks behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. "We have to take a train to the airport you realize that right?" Dan says.

"I like trains." I say in a weird voice. He chuckles and says "This is why I love you." "Aww I love you too." I say smiling as I look up at the mirror to see our reflection.

He removes his arms from around my waist and starts heading downstairs. I look at my reflection for about another 2 minutes then proceed to go downstairs. As I'm walking down the stairs I forget about the dog gate and fall over it.

I wince as I hit my arm that I broke. I don't need another fudging cast I just got the damn thing off. I try to move my arm and it moves perfectly. "Lilly?! Are you okay?" Dan says running over to me.

"Yeah gravity just hates me." I say as he helps me up. He chuckles and says "Let's eat, then we can start getting ready for America." He say smiling. I smile back at him and go into the kitchen. I grab an apple and bite into it. "So you excited?" Dan asks. I nod and say "As long as I'm with you that's all that matters." All that matters.