Help me...

(Lilly's POV)

I was sitting on the couch playing o my phone when I decided I wanted to go for a walk. I would tell Dan but he's doing a video all well. I walk out into the cold air. "Ah s**t its cold." I say not wanting to go back into the house.

I continue to walk shivering when a guy stops me. "Hey babe you cold?" He says. "No I'm fine." I say going to walk away. He grabs my arm and says "Come to my house to warm up." "No I'm heading home." I say. "I wasn't asking you to, you're going to." He says dragging me. As he's dragging me we start getting closer to the house. "DAN HELP ME PLEASE HELP IM BEING KIDNAPPED!!!" I scream hoping he hears. The guy puts his hand over my mouth and says "Shut up bitch."

As we pass the house Dan comes running out putting his phone in his pocket. "Oi get off my girlfriend." He says punching him in the face causing him to fall to the ground.
Dan picks me up bridal style and runs in to the house locking the door. I cuddle into his chest as he sits on the couch and says "I called the cops he's going to jail for a while." He wraps his arms around me and says "I'm so glad I heard you. I couldn't live without you." "I wouldn't be able to live without you either." I say while smiling. "Police." We hear a loud voice say at the door.

Dan picks me up off him and puts me on the couch. He walks over cautiously opening the door. Thank god it was them and Dan steps out to talk to them. After a few moments Dan walks back in and says "Its okay now." I nod and run up to him hugging him. "For now on I'm never going for walks alone ever." "Okay." Dan says hugging back. I kiss him quickly and cuddle into him and say "Thank you for helping me." "You're welcome, love" He says wrapping his arms around me. Well today was certainly crazy wasn't it?