USA!!!

(Lilly's POV)

We step off the plane and I feel excitement consume me. "Omg we're in America." I say to Dan. "I know." he says chuckling but I could tell he was excited. "This is amazing." He says smiling. "I know." I say smiling of happiness.

~At the hotel~

"Hey Dan wanna go swimming?" I ask him. The hotel we are at has a pool which is cool considering it's hot as hell outside. "Sure get ready." He says smiling at me. I grab my blue and white striped bikini and go into the bedroom to change. I walk out to see Dan ready.

"You look beautiful.",He says smiling at me while I put my sunglasses on. He grabs his sunglasses and also puts his on. "Let's go." He says grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. We walk down to the pool and I put my towel on a chair and Dan says "I'll be right back okay?" He says.

"Okay." I say sitting on the chair and leaning back. "Hey sexy." I hear a voice say. I lift up my sunglasses to see a guy with blonde quiffed hair and green eyes. "Pardon me?" I ask him. "Oh damn and your British." He says. "And I'm taken." I say leaning my head back putting my sunglasses on. "Please? Whoever he is doesn't.." The guy gets cut off by a voice. "Oi leave my girlfriend alone!" I hear Dan say. I lift my sunglasses again and the guy leaves. "Finally.." I say. "I'm sorry he bothered you." Dan says. "Its fine.." I say. I place my sunglasses down and stand up. I hug Dan and say "I love you so much."

"I love you more." He says. "I love you to the moon and back." I say. "I love you to infinity and beyond." He says with a smile. I smile and say "You win.. Now" I say.

"Let's go swimming!" I jump into the pool dragging Dan along with me. He splashes me while laughing. I splash him back and say "This is the best vacation ever!" He swims over to me and I kiss him and say "You're literally my world..."

A/N

I hope you enjoyed:) *casually dances around Wattpad*