Meeting TeamTDM, and family?

(Lilly's POV)

I wake up to someone shaking me. "Hmm.." I say slowly opening my eyes. I look over and see Dan. "Yes?" I ask him smiling right when I see his face.

"We gotta go to the meet and greet." He says. "Oh! I totally forgot!" I say jumping up from the bed. I go in my suitcase and grab pink jeans shorts and a black tank top. I get changed and I brush out my hair. I do my makeup naturally and smile at my appearance.

"You look gorgeous." Dan says in my ear. "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself." I say intertwining our fingers, and we walk out the door.

-At the meet and greet-

I sit down next to Dan and take in a deep breath and let it out. "Don't be nervous." Dan says holding my hand. I nod and smile as I see tons of people lined up.

The first person was a little girl. "Hello I'm Sara." She says in the cutest voice. She had Dan sign a few things took a picture and I was surprised when she asked me for an autograph.

"Of course sweetheart." I say as I sign her notepad. "Thanks so much!" her mum says smiling. "No problem." Dan says. After about an hour a so something very interesting happens.

A girl walks up about 16 and I thought everything was gonna go as normal, but oh how I was wrong! She walked over to me and says "Look skank! Dan will always love me more so fuck off!!" She says smirking.

"Whatever." I say ignoring her. "I mean it you li..." "Security!" I yell. Security come out and guide her out of the building. "Crazy teens.." I mumble and we continue the meet and greet.

Half way through I stand up and yell "I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME SORRY THE WAIT IS LONG!" I get many replys but mostly people scream.

I laugh and sit back down and say "Hey Dan I'm gonna go and high five some peoples." "Be careful okay?" He says signing a little girls shirt.

"I will." I say. I start walking down and I yell "WHO WANTS A HIGH FIVE?!" Many people start sticking their hands out for a high five. I go around giving as many people high fives as possible. "Lilly? Can I ask you something?" Someone that I high five asks.

I stop and smile at them nodding. "Are you and Dan ever gonna have a family?" She asks me. "Uhh I don't know." I say shrugging my shoulders. "Well do you want a family?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders again and smile at her and I continued to high five people.

Honestly though, I really don't know... I decide to go head back to Dan. So I ran up the thing and yelled "#TEAMTDM!!" I get many cheers and I laugh as I get to the table and sit down. This was surely fun..

-after meet and greet-

We get back to the hotel and I flop down on the bed. Dan lays next to me and says "I had fun." "Me too." I say smiling as I remember high giving people.

"That was nice of you to go and high five everyone." He says. "Hey I decided to let them have some fun while waiting to meet you." I say chuckling.

He smiles and looks at me. "I love you Lilly you know that right?" He says. I look over at him and say "I know Dan, I love you too." I cuddle into his chest and say "I love you alot."

A/N
This is sorta long!! I hope you enjoyed!!