Running away...

(Lilly's POV)

After the kiss Dan has ignored me. He won't even look at me. I don't know what I did. So I only have one thing to do. Run away. I'm gonna do it in an hour or so. Just have to get some stuff and then I'm gone. I grab my a bag and fill it with clothes and my hygienic stuff. Then another with my drawing stuff amd other stuff. And I have one bag filled with some other things.

I walk downstairs and Dan looks at me and says "Where are you going?" "Dan I'm leaving bye." I say. "what?! Why?" He says confused. "Ever since we- Never mind." I say opening the door. He grabs my wrist and says "Please don't leave." I look at him and he looks as if he's gonna cry. "Just answer one question." I say. "What?" he says voice straining. "Why did you ignore me after the kiss?" I say. "I didn't, you seemed like you needed time to think, you know you haven't left your room I thought you were mad at me." He says.

"O-oh I just needed time to think oh god Dan I'm so sorry." I say dropping my bags and hugging him. "I shouldn't have over reacted." I say burying my face in the crook of his neck. "Its okay, I know you didn't know." He says. I nod my head keeping it in the crook of his neck. "Now." He says. "Let's go unpack your bags." He says. Grabbing some.

I grab the rest of the bags and I race him up the stairs. He won, as I say "I let you win." He chuckles. "Whatever you saaayy." He says as he starts opens a bag He says "Can I ask you something crazy?" "Yeah sure." I say. "I was thinking how about we could share the same room, since we're a couple and all but if your not comforta-." I cut him off by saying "I'd love to."

So we take all my stuff and put it in his room. I hug him and say "You don't know how much I love you." "I do." He says. "Because I feel the same way."

A/N
Sorry its short but I've been busy traveling forgive me?