I love you.. (Last Chapter)

(Lilly's POV)

I see Dan on one knee, holding a tiny box with a ring in it. I gasp as he starts talking and I feel a tear go down my cheek.

"Lilly I've only known you for about 4 months but it feels like forever and I love you.. With everything I am I love you. Your my love, my life, my world, and my everything. I love you Lilly I really fucking do. So will you do me the honors and Marry Me?" He says a bright smile on his face. I could tell he was nervous though. I put my hand up to my mouth and nod my head yes repeatedly.

"Yes!" I finally manage to say. He stands up and hugs me letting out a sigh of relief. "Thank god, I was worried you'd say no!" He says sliding the ring onto my finger. I smile up at him and say "Never in your wildest dreams." "Good because I got a lot of crazy dreams." he says and I just chuckle. "This is so far the best day of my life." I say resting my forehead on his while looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Same." He says smiling at me. "I love you, Dan I really do, and no matter what happens I'll always love you." I say. "I love you too, Lilly." He says. I rest my head on his shoulder while wrapping my arms around him. He wraps his arms around my waist and I say "I wanna stay in this moment forever, never leave it, I wish I could store it in a jar and keep it forever."

"Keep it in your memory then never forget it." Dan says. I nod my head slightly and say "I'll never forget it then." "I'll never forget either." He says. I lift my head off his shoulder and kiss him. He kisses me back and I slowly pull away and I say "I never ever thought that I would be engaged to my kidnapper."

He chuckles and says "Me either but people fall in love in mysterious ways." I nod and say "Indeed they do because me and you fell in love and all it took was a single kidnapping and I still love you." A single kidnapping and I still love you ..

A/N

OK so that's the end of Kidnapped By DanTDM!! Hope you enjoy!! Comment if you want a sequel or not!! Just let me know!!! But yeah I hope you liked this book!! Bye guys!!

SEQUEL IS OUT ITS CALLED

  Loving The Kidnapper (Sequel to kidnapped by DanTDM)