Shopping trip!!!!

(Lilly's POV)

I wake up and I go downstairs to see Dan making pancakes. "Good morning." I say. "Did I say you could leave your room?" He says. "Oh sorry." I say turning around. "Hey sit down, I was joking." He says with a smile. I look at him and nod my head while sitting down. He puts two pancakes in front of me. "Are these drugged?" I ask. "Nope." he says. "Poisoned?" I ask again. "Nope." He says again. "Okay. Good enough for me." I say eating them. "Hey later on we're going shopping cause you need clothes and stuff." He says. "Okay." I say finishing up my pancakes. I go upstairs and brush out my hair the best I could and I walk downstairs.

"Do you wanna go now?"  Dan asks and I nod my head yes.

((At the mall))

We get there and the first thing we do is he goes with me to buy a whole bunch of clothes for all seasons. Then I get hygienic(is that a word?) stuff. Then he goes with me to buy shoes as in vans, converses, high heels, flip flops, and sneakers. "Okay, I think we're done." I say. "No wait.. just one minute." He says running off into a random store and I stand there awkwardly and wait for him to come back out. He runs back up to me and says here handing me a laptop and Iphone6s. "Oh no I can't except thats to much money.." I say shaking my head no. "Take it." He says putting them in my hands. "Okay?"I say. "But I'm trusting you." He says looking at me. "Since I know my parents are gone I rather live with you than nobody." I say smiling.

"Oh okay now are you ready to go?" He asks. "Yep let's go." I say. We drive back to the house and I go in and go up to my room. I start putting everything away. I take out some drawing stuff I got and draw a picture of me with my cast on. I look at my cast and chuckle. Once I'm pleased with the drawing I put the sketch book underneath my pillow and set up my phone. I download instagram, twitter, and some games. I walk downstairs to see Dan vlogging and move out of eye sight and think to myself 'I thought he quit?' Once he's done I go up to him and say "Dan?" "Yeah?" He asks. "I thought you said you quit YouTube?" I say suspiciously. "I honestly have no idea why I said that but, just so you know so they don't get suspicious, I told them we were dating." He says. "Okay." I say and for some reason when he said that I smiled.

Wait no.. It can't be.. I can't be falling for my "kidnapper"... Oh god..