Chapter One - You

You were in your room sprawled out on your bed looking up at the ceiling. You can hear your parents fighting and yelling at each other. This was normal for you and it wasn't nothing much to you. But your three younger siblings on the other hand are scared and trembling. They weren't fully your siblings they had a different father because you mother cheated on your father. And now he figured it out that's why they are fighting, also you mothers is going to leave with three younger siblings but not taking you.

You sighed as one of you younger come in your and crawls onto your bed curling up next to. Then the other two come in as well and the same. Even though they had a different father you treated them like they were full blood related. Your parents were still fighting then you heard someone come up the stairs. It was your mother she called out to your younger sibling who answers.

" Come on kids were leaving "

" Okay mommy " they got off of your bed and walked to your mother then one of them turned to you. You were still sprawled out on your bed.

" Are you coming sissy? " the youngest one asked walking back over to you tugging on you pant leg.

" Nope I don't go were I'm not wanted " you sat up and glared at your mother. She looked away from you and walked over picking up the youngest sibling then exiting the room.

" I'll be fine kiddo just fine " you muttered to yourself as you closed your eyes.

THREE YEARS LATER ....

" ( y/n) get down here right now! " your father yelled as he stumbled into the house drunk as a skunk. He still had a bottle in his hand and he was ling in the door frame waiting for you.
You came hopping down the stairs skipping steps. You then jumped down on one of the of the landings grabbing one of the post swinging around to face your father.

" Yes " you sang resting your head on your hand staring at him. He stood up straight and stumbled a little which made you laugh.

" What's so funny you "

" Nothing but a drunk skunk dead beat dad, who doesn't know how to get off the bottle as if he is still a baby " sighing now resting your head on the stair post and began to slid down it towards your father.

" That's why mom cheated on you, had another mans kids and then left you and me here to live a horrible life with each other" you were now at the bottom of the stairs walking pass your father. Who grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him.

" Who do you think your talking to missy " he growled tightening his grip on you. You greeted at the pain but then smiled as you ripped free making him fall to his feet. You put your foot on his back and then kicked him over.
" Pathetic " you muttered under your breath. Your father coughed and gazed up at you with daggers.
" Stare all you want I'm nothing like mother and so you know I'm talking to the man that looks like my father but isn't "
you sighed taking your foot of of his back and turned away to go back up stairs.