Chapter Twelve - Another pt 2

Boy was Jason going to get when I felt like moving and being lazy. That fucker brought this annoying little religion freak. Who won't leave alone no matter what. She just raves about how God will set us free,how he'll help us make it through and smight the demon that imprison us to be damned.
If any of that was true I wouldn't be here right. I would have been released from the hell life I lived.
Eventually I got so feed up with the runt I snapped at her. I cursed how her so called "God " was nothing more than a figure people worship and think will help them. Help them with their pathetic lives they live.
She got all flustered at me and stormed far far away from. Which was fine by me, the little shit needed to go away. I could finally get some peace and be left along without someone yacking in my ear.

Time Skip

I dozed off and was having a lovely dream. Which was odd..... but what the hell. Though everything good comes to an end when I heard thus blood curdling scream. It was one of a small child. A little girl to be exact. I don't know why but I got up from the cushions thing and headed towards the scream. I know as many horror movies I watched ya never go towards the screaming. But I was stuck in realm of nothing but hell and screams.

Nearing the screams my nose caught the scent of something burning. It made me gag for it was rank and horrible. It was like someone was burning plastic or tar. But it also gave off a fleshy smell as well. Like a rots or something.

Getting even closer I could feel a strong wave of heat hit me. I knew then there was definitely a fire. Entering the area where the heat was radiating from I froze dead in my tracks. Reason was I couldn't believe what I saw.

It was this cross being set on fire and the rag doll children where dancing around it. And not too far away from them was Jason. He stood there watching the cross burn, the look on his face was like one I never saw before. He had an ear to grin exposing his sharp teeth, widen eyes that reflect the flames of the fire. And the way his face a brighten and shaded by the constant changes in lighting due to the fire.

I turned my attention back to the fire when that scream I heard earlier bellowed out once again. Except this time weaker and more painful as well as silent. Straining my eyes to see I noticed that there was someone tied on to the cross. IT WAS THAT LITTLE GIRL!

Covering my mouth to prevent me from shouting out I watched as that girl was burned. And those damn rag doll children dance with joy and cheer around it. It was down right horrific to see, but I couldn't take my gaze off of it. Up until I felt something wrap around my shoulders. Glimpse over I saw it was Jason!

" Isn't it beautiful? " grinning down at me as well as tightening his hold on me.

Ripping away from him I stumbled back almost falling. His face was of a monster of a dolls face cracking and death in his eyes. I was utterly horrified by him. Never in my life have ever been scared.... until now.

" YOUR FUCKING SICK! " shouting to him running off and away from the sight of death behind me.