Chapter Six - Wondering Around

Walking around, looking, picking up things and examining them you found this place less fun and more creepy than ever.

" What is with this place, how can a child think this place is fun. It's creepy as hell " you questioned picking up a old doll and turning it around to find a sting attached to it's back. Pulling it and watching the string draw back the noise that followed after wasn't what you expected. The sound was deep and demonic as well as scratchy with a roughness to it.

" Alrighty then, that's just " placing the doll down gently and walking away forgetting that, that had ever happen.

" Didn't expect that did ya (y/n)! "the rabbit giggled after watching your reaction.
" No, no I didn't " answering picking up another toy to find a string on it's back. Right there you put it back down for you didn't want to know what noise it made. The rabbit giggled again and snuggled to your neck eve harder, the both of you
wondered around.
Ever no again the rabbit would give you little facts about the place you were at which were helpful, yet also unsettling for some ares were dangerous ans only Jason could go in there with a care in the world.

" Hey rabbit speaking of Jason where is he? " looking at your shoulder were the toy was. It stared at you for awhile before answering your question.

" He could be the puppet room."

" The puppet room? "

" Yeah a room with puppets, marionettes or anything with strings! " it smiled at you. Looking away you had an uneasy face, that was only because you hated puppets. You thought they were the most creepiest then on the planet, with there powered cake faces, fake smiles, dead beat eyes that stare at you no matter where you are in the room. Just the thought of them gave you chills.

" What's wrong (y/n)? " the rabbit asked poking your cheek to snap you out of your thoughts.

" Nothing it's just I'm not fawned of puppets " you grumbled swotting the rabbits paw away from your face.

" Well if you want to find Jason you needed to check th~" you cut it off.

" Yeah yeah I know I said I wasn't fawned of them not terrified " hissing at the toy while storming off to try and find the puppet room.

After searching you finally found the puppet room, you looked in and all there were was puppets hanging from their strings, laying on the floor or sitting and lining against objects.

" Ugh... this is even worse than I expected " you groaned entering the room looking around and gritting your teeth. The puppets had emotionless faces and were wore out, chipping and cracking. This place was something out of a horror movie. Moving very carefully trying to not get touched by the puppets you moved along. Eventually you found Jason he was sitting against this sock snake that was eating something like toys. Jason was playing with a puppet which was a little girl in a black dress with black hair. He was making it dance and move around as if was alive, he was really good at it. But the look on his face wasn't as if he was enjoying it. It was emotionless and plan no smile, his eye were dull, even the way he was sitting showed it. He was a position that you would sit like at your desk in school, his legs were crossed and his one of his arms were resting on the sock snake thing. It was if he was in a trans, but the one thing that catch your eye was the thing in his lap. It was a carillon, it was a light blue with gold on it, it was also open and playing music with bells. But most carillon you have seen where big and didn't fit in a box. Must be a special one if it's a box one. You thought to yourself, but soon enough you snapped out of that thought and got an idea. He was so zoned out in space this was the perfect time to do what you did best, pull a prank.

" (y/n) what are you thinking " the passenger on your shoulder asked poking it's paw at your cheek again. You looked over to the toy and put your finger over your lips and told it to be quiet.
" Oh what are you going to do something to Jason? " it question.

" Just wait and see " you grinned disappearing into a pile of toys. You were moving like a ninja through the toys being very quiet and swift. Finally you reached to were Jason was at who was still in his trans and playing with the puppet not aware of what was going to happen. You could help but smile at this moment the guy who tapped you here is going to get some of what he deserves and with that thought in your head you did. Out of no where you did you high pitch scream and popped out from behind the sock snake. Jason jumped like a mile and dropped the puppet, he stood up stumbling whirled around, where you darted laughing without a care in the world.

" HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS FUCKING PERFECT! " you blurted out running away cry from laughter.