Chapter Two - School life

Walking out of your house on your way to school your father popped his head out a window and yelled out to you.

" Where are you going "

" School remember I'm sixteen " you called out waving your hand. The window slammed shut, you smiled and kept walking on word. You strolled along the side walk balancing on the egad with you arms stuck out as if you were a little kid. You have always acted like this it was fun to not act you age and play kids game as well. Like pulling pranks and stunts that were expected of a kid not a sixteen year old. As you balanced along the egad of the side walk you noticed some kids around the age your siblings were when they left playing with one another.

" I wounder what their doing now my little sidings? " you muttered to your self as you walk no longer walking on the egad.

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL

At school your setting in your seat with the front legs off the ground balancing on the back legs. Your head was rested on the back on the chair as your (h/c) covered one eye.

" Hey (y/n) " a kid came up to and tapped your shoulder. You let your chair go flat looking up at them.

" What? "

" We were wondering if you like to join us for lunch " she was twirling her thumbs as if she was nevus. You noticed and smile thinking it was cute.

" Thanks but no thanks "

" Uh? "

" Thank you for the offer but I'm good "

" Oh okay " with that she left with a red face like a tomato. You found that weird was that girl a lesbian? You thought about but then you shacked the idea of you head for it sent chills down your spine. Also one of your friends popped out of no were. Actually all your friends did they were just like you, messed up family and one parent that was addicted to something and you were the leader.
" What is up my main Bitch " you friend Coco sang as she reached out and played with your (h/c ) hair, twirling it in her figures.

" Nothing much but I think that girl has a lesbian crush on me " you tilted your head towards the group that offered you to have lunch with them.

" Aw hell nah if there's going to be anyone whose going to be your lover it's going to be me " Coco moaned as she sniffed your hair. Coco was a lesbian just because her mother hates them and she never really like boys and when she kissed a girl well you get the picture. Your other friends were just listening which your only other friends were just three people. Jake, Nathan and Kate they were just sitting there watching Coco play with your hair and being a creep.

" Hey ( y/n) did you here " Nathan asked out of no where.

" Hear what? "

" Guess " he said looking at you with his ice blue eyes.

" Just fucking tell me you cunt, you know I hate guessing " you hissed at him. He sighed and told you, it wasn't anything of your intersect but the others were into it. It was about human like creature that lures kids into it's realm where the have to play forever and if you show to be unfaithful it'll turn you into a doll and you waste away collecting dust. He was telling this as you were walking out in the court yard.

" Yeah and it picks people base on the way they play it even goes for teens, so you better watch out (y/n ) " Nathan chuckled staring at you.

" Oh is that so. Nathan watch ou~" you pushed Nathan into a pole and laughed. The others laughed as well but Nathan was holding his nose.

" You ass my, nose is bleeding now " groaned as he pitched his nose and walked away to go find the nurse.

" Yeah I sure will look out for myself with that creature thingy " called out in a fake scared voice which after you giggled with the others. Nathan flipped you off as he walked away which bit your bottom lip then you called out once more.

" Ooo your such a meanie weenie that you are "

" Fuck you "

" When and where?! " you shouted out after he said that. There was a reason why your the group leader, you were the beadiest, wittiest, meanest, curliest, ruthless and strong spirited.