Chapter Twenty Four - SNAP!

Being forbidden to see my little sisters and brother. Being told that I was nothing more than a mistake by my mother. And on top of it all I was accused to kidnapping my baby sister. I felt broken,lost,hopeless and hurt. Four feelings I had never felt before,ever! But I couldn't let it get to me.

The trip home seemed too short. By the time I reached my house where my dead bet dad most likely sat inside drinking away his life was at. I was brenched to the bone,cold with chills from the icey pounding rain. Lightly my teeth chattered as I walked up the concrete stairs. As always the door was unlocked. Getting inside immediately feeling the warm heat hit my face,I groaned. Seeing only darkness yet a seamy light snor. Well aware it was my dad.

Ignoring him I went straight up stairs to my room. Which was still a mess from when I first met Jason. Too lazy to care I stripped down from my soge clothes, and headed to the bathroom. Turning on the hot water, hopping in and cleaned myself. I scrubbed all the dirt,filth, musk,and gunk. It felt amazing under the hot steamy water. Though it caused this pin and needle like feeling thoroughout my body since I was frozen solid. Yet I didn't care. After spending a while hour in the shower I got out. Dried off, and grabbed a fresh pair of cloths. Not before properly dressing my gash that turned out to not be so deep.

Finishing drying my hair with the dryer I begun to pick up my room. Throwing away broken things,placing what was need to be where it was. And straighting out my bed. Afterwards I went down stairs right to the kitchen. Going through all the cabnits, shelves and the freg. Only finding leftover pizza, which seemed to be the only thing my dad ate while I was missing. Well it was better than nothing. Afterwards I chuged five glasses of water, then bleched like no other. Wipping my face after and about to head put the kitchen. Until I was blocked by my dad.

" Well well well look who..... *hic*....decided to bring their little badass home finally! "

" If you weren't drunk all the goddamn time you would notice I was missing! "

" Whatever.....*hic*....your whore of a mother called me....*hic* s-s-say you took your little sister.....hahahah. Boy was she mad! "

" Oh shut up ya drunk fuck. And do everyone a favor and die! "

" Funny you say that.....your not even suppose to be alive! Y-you little mi*hic*ssy werez mistake. We were going to get rid of you but got talked out of it. Which.....*pauses* waz an oops on our part! " taken a swig of his booze as he chuckled at my reaction. It was shock! I wasn't sad or hurt by it but mad. Why not just kill me so I didn't have to suffer this miserable hell! " Yeah! Your nothing but a mistake,a burden your a nothing. If you die no one care. Those perishes little 'siblings 'of your will forget you ever existed! No one would miss you! "

My dad laughy harder at what he was saying. He felt all high and mighty,thinking he was bring me down. That he was winning for once! If he could get me to cry or feel horrible enough about myself that I snap! Continueing with his chant about how I was nothing I was being to get corned by him. Backed into the two counters,with my back against one I felt a drawer. Trying my best not to hit my booze hound father as he breathed his think nasty breath in my face. I let him keep saying all those things. Because if he wanted me to snap than so be it! Because once I had enough I dug around the drawer behind me. Finding a very handy thing.

" Your nothing going to be nothing! And have NOTHING! "

" Well I know one thing I'm just like you with being nothing and having nothing. But if I die people will remember me! But no one will remember YOU! " I had it I snapped completely.

The drawer behind me was the knives drawer! So whipping my hand out gripping tightly to the handle I slashed my dad throat. In a insanit blood poured out spritting out his neck like a sprinkler. His reaction was to cover it but it was too late. Slowly I slid down the wall that he stumbled back on. Covered in his blood I stood over him. Watching him struggle we amusing, he had this pitiful face on. Also a face of utter shock to what had just happen. Standing over him I dropped the knife as my dads eye closed by every second. Eventually they fully closed,at that moment I reached down taking the bottle from his hand. Raising it to my lips I took a shot from it then sucked my teeth. Afterwards I poured the bottle empty on his dead body, smashing it to floor and walked away.

Went straight up stairs showered again. Dryed my hair and laid down on my bed.