Chapter Sixteen- Surprise

Your P.O.V

I think three days had pasted since I last talked to Jason. I would notice him time to time lurking around the doorway of the room I was in. He always had a look of he wanted to tell me something. Eventually the day came here he approached me. At the time I was laying down on the cushion.

" Hello Y/N.... " Jason soft spoken to me, I was facing his way. So I could that he wasn't look at me. "What do you want? "

" I came to apologize for what I had done awhile ago. "

" Sorry isn't going to cut it... " rolling over to my side giving him the cold shoulder. " I exceptee you say that. So I tell you this." Jason sat down on the cushion causing it to dip, now the middle of my back rested against his lower back.

" As away to show you my forgiveness I'll take you out. " explaining what he had planned for me. Though I had a feeling there was a catch. " Okay but what's the catch? " shifting to my back.

" Smart as always. Ya see I'll be taking to a mansion that belongs to a friend of mine. There a party will be occurring. " twisting himself to face me somewhat. " I didn't know creeps like you throw parties. "

" Well we hold this part ever year, it's a special party. " Jason got this wicked grin across his face. Where his shark like teeth showed. Suddenly he smacked his hand down to where now one arm was over me. So if I sat up I couldn't sit straight up or I'll butt heads with Jason.

" Also it's tomorrow, so we need to fix your look. "

" What if I don't want to go. "

" Then too bad your going! Now come on we need to find something for you to wear. " grabbing my arm and yanking me off the cushion. " What's wrong with what I'm wearing? " asking him and feeling insalted.

" Nothing but the others are bring people with them, and to tell who belongs to who they need similar outfits. That's all. " not stopping once and kept dragging me to a new room. " So I have to dress like you? "

" Exactly! "

" Oh boy......." mumbling to myself as we neared a totally new room I never seen. It had all sorts of cloths,fabric and other things to make cloths. " Oh no...." which mean this was going to be worse than it though.