Chapter Twenty -Eight - Lost and Ruined

Trailing off into the kitchen following behind your mother and him, hearing the distance footsteps up the stairs. That was the night you made the grave's mistake ever.

Blood soaked, and heavy breathing. The scent as well as the taste of iron lingered on and around you. Red was the only color seen. Silence was broken from a whimper from behind. " Sissy what did you do? "

" Sissy why did you do that? "

" Why is m-mommy bleeding? And daddy? "

" NO SISSY STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY! "

" YOUR A MONSTER! "

" What did I do? " huffing in a faint sloppy cry, I begun to shake. " I killed my parents, an innocent man who was the father to them and my sibling saw it. OH GOD WHAT HAVE I BECOME?! " bursting into tears I lost control.

" I'm a complete murder who scard my siblings ,who hate me. Who fear and are frighten of me."

" AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! " grabbing my head, screaming out in utter terror to the being in which I have become. " WHY! WHY ME GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! AHHHHHHH "

* Bashes head against tree *

" AAAHHH FUCK! " hissing in pain from my stupid action. Allowing blood to trickle down my face and drip off my chin. Ignoring the singing and pounding in my head, I strolled off deeper into the woods. Hearing faint sirens in the distance. " FUCK me and my life.... "

After some time trailing off further into the woods I came across a creak. Bending down sinking my hands into the firged ice water. Cupping a fair amount and splashed it onto my face. Rensing off as much blood from me as possible. Drying my hands afterwards on my stained clothes. " Where the hell am I? " standing now I starined my eyes to see in the thick eairy darkness. Hopeless I gave up. " God dammit...... " plopping down on the ground I rested. It was hopeless to continue walking.

Jason's P.O.V

After days of looking for her, I finally came close to finder her. Some how I forgot my way to her house. Truth be told I haven't had to go into the human realm as much since caughting Y/N. So my memory failed me. Though once finding her home it seems she wasn't there. Instead these men in uniform were there. Police I think.....anyways from the looks of it a mass murder happen there. Something struck me, a feeling of anxiety, something I never felt before. A sudden fear that Y/N got hurt or is endanger. So being he sink I was I examined the place myself. Seeing only adults dead with there guts spilled and bodies mangled. Gruesome scene indeed. Yet no trace of Y/N, so I thought. I just so happen to over hear, a few police officer talk about.

Thus leading me to go out into the woods looking for her. Turns out she was the maniac that was behind the horrendous scene.

Within the woods it was utter darkness, thankfully I'm able to see in the dark. So now all I had to do was find a trace of her,if she was in the woods. Which was likely, Y/N didn't see me like the type to get caught by the police. All I really had to do was think like her. And boy was that hard! Half the fucking time I was with her I never know what the hell was her mind. " Man just give a sign you fucking kid! "

* Off distance screams and cursing *

" Hmmm that was easy...... "

Quickly I raced towards the sudden sound being emitted from a top a hill. It was good thing Y/N had a big mouth and was loud as hell. Which annoyed the ever living shit out of me but for once I was happy and greatful to hear it. Swiftly jumping and leaping over things I came to the place the noise came from. Yet she was not there, but a sign of her was. A fairly large tree had a smug of blood on it still fresh. " Well that was fucking stupid of ya doll. " chuckling to myself as I remember the screams and cursing ones of pain. ( I'm not far from her, and after doing that she not getting far either. ) that though alone filled me with determination. Not knowing why, it it just did. For once in my life I cared about another. I guess this is what Slender was telling me about that thing called love......

OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS FAR OVER DO! ITS JUST DAMN I DON'T EVEN HAVE A GOOD EXUCES REALLY I GUESS THAT I WAS JUST TOO DAMN LAZY! Anyways I hope y'all liked this one I hope it's long enough and filled with deatiles ya being waiting for and all. And once again SO SORRY! So until next time which I hope is sooner tthat this bye!
. - TheAdvetureNinja