Chapter Eight - A Different Perspective pt2

After I brought (y/n) to my home or realm to say I warned my little toys and dolls to be nice to her and not pull anything or else they would pay. If anyone was going to play with her it was me, I went to where she passed out and told one of my favorite toys which was a rabbit to keep a close eye on her at all times.

After having her for a few weeks things kept getting interesting messing with her was fun. She would get very annoyed and angry towards me which made push her buttons even more. There were times I find her looking about and examine things, but she never really showed ti be too interested. Also she never played with the children I brought matter of fact she scare them off. She wasn't nicest person but she had an amazing scene of humor and got alot of jokes and told alot, her sarcasm was amazing too. Truly she was something.

TIME SKIP TO PUPPET ROOM

I was in the puppet room it was the only room I could be alone in and think to myself. Playing with a puppet of a girl in a black dress I thought of a toy to make (y/n). In all my years I never met someone who didn't like my toys or didn't show interest in. So I thought if I could get a good read on her I would be able to create a toy from her childhood, even though she was the she was she had to have a favorite toy as a child. Unless her life was a living hell to begin with?

Deep in thought I didn't noticed that there was something creeping up on me until I heard a very loud high pitch shriek from behind me. It was so sudden and unexpected I jumped dropping the puppet and stumbling to my feet, turning I saw that it was (y/n). She was laughing to a point of tears then she darted away from me still laughing like hell.

" HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS FUCKING PERFECT! " she blurted out in between her laughter. I was to stunned at what she did it to time to register. I had final snapped out of and ran after her, I wasn't angry or anything I just wanted to get her back for that. I had never been scared ever so it was something I would have to get back at.

Your P.O.V
After scaring the hell out of Jason I ran so he couldn't get me. I was to hard that mt stomach was hurting and I couldn't breath. Yet I still manged to run and stay ahead of him, but it wasn't easy because between running and laughing it's hard to get air. After running for a good while and laughing I bumped into something hard. I fell back and kept laughing then I looked up to see two figures. One was like a jester, his skin was white, hair was blue and tied up in a three point jester hat. He had two purple dots one on each cheek, his out fit was black and blue. As for the other figure his was a clown with no color,the only color on him was black and white. He had long knife like hands, a snake like tongue and a stripped cone nose. Looking at then you couldn't help but laugh hard than you were.

" I guess the circus is in town, first Jason the ring master and now his freak show finally showed up " you chuckled and wheezed rolling on the floor hold your stomach as well as kicking your feet. You just could stop laughing you were now crying from the pain and not from what you did. The toy rabbit that was with you was standing next to you then it looked up at the two figures recognizing them.

" Oh hi Candypop and Laughing Jack " it waved at them and turned back to you who was still laughing.

" Whose this? " the blue haired male asked bending slightly over looking at you.
" This is (y/n), (y/n) this is Candypop and Laughing Jack there some of Jason's friends " moved it's hands pointing at you then to the two men.

" H-H-Hi " struggled to say such a simple word through your laughter. You gave a little wave to them then your hand fell back round your stomach.

" Why is she laughing so hard? " Jack asked pointing down at you with one of his knife claw fingers while grinning. The toy rabbit sighed and cleared it'd throat.

" She pulled a prank on Jason scaring the daylights out of him. Really I never seen Jason jump that high before it was funny" as the rabbit explain everything you could help laugh even more than you were. You thought you were going to die from laughter which you did mind. Jason had finally caught up to you and saw Candypop and Jack as well as you on the ground. You noticed and sat up whipping the tears from your eyes and breathing heavily but were still laughing and it got hard once you say Jason.

" I see you got one like I said " Jack walked over to Jason. The two of them were talking to each other but you couldn't hear them. You looked up at Candypop who looked down at you and gave you a smile, give one back then stood up. Walking off you were still laughing, the toy rabbit followed you.