Twenty Seven - Past Days

Slaughter my dad and his friends I spent a few days chilling in the house. I piled the bodies up into a small out out room within the house. Though I had to constantly spray air fresher to cover up the funk of death as much as possible.

So I spent almost an eniter week in the house. No one came over,no one called or sent anything. My theory on my dad was correct that no body will remember him. But his friends I was shock they didn't have anyone looking for them. Oh well as long as not a would entered the house I didn't have to worry. Most of the days I sat on the couch watching the news. Which spoke of the still missing children. Then saw that I popped up as one of tthat missing kids. Hitting me right away, all those kids missing we're kids Jason was involved with. Snickering to myself, about how it was pointless in continueing to hunt for them. They where dead.

Time Skip

It was early in the night when there was a knock at the door. Straddle by it I crept to the see window to peer out. Shockley it was my mom. What the hell was she doing here? Hesten to open the door, I eventually did.

" Hello Y/N..... "

" Hey....... "

" Where is you father? "

" Not here....."

" When will he de back? "

" No time soon. So your better off leaving and like NEVER coming back here! "hissing to her about to close the door. Until I spotted something. Behind my mother we're my three younger siblings. Each one with lit faces of joy and happiness. " Thats no time to speak with to your mother! "

Suddenly she pushed in against my will. She was unwanted and uninvited. Gritting my teeth, I felt clasps on my legs. Looking down it was my siblings hugging me tightly. Unable to resist them I placed my hands on their heads. " Uh it smells in here! "

" If it smell your more than welcome to leave!"

" No I'll wait for your father. No matter how long it takes.....Oh dear aren't you coming in?"

Dear? Don't tell me she brought him! Thinking to myself after she said that. Sure enough he was here. My mothers so called better husband. The one she turely loved! Huh did that make me sick!

" Hey kiddo! "

" Hpf...... "

" Okay......... " he stood there like an idiot, he always did that. If he really was a man then he be able to stand up to me. Not feel awkward or odd.

Gritting my teeth I pulled from from younger siblings grasps. Following after my mother. Also being followed by the little ones whose dad followed them. " Seriously what is up with that smell? "

" If it's bothering ya leave! "

" Yeah babe, smells like a corpses almost. "

" Ya can leave! " after hearing him say that I began to worry. My mothers to stupid to put a work to a scent. Though her husband on the other was a smart bastered. " Its really stong in here! " he continue.

" Alright your uninvited so LEAVE! "

" Oh shut up Y/N....... "

" Sissy upstairs? " turning to my sibling I saw them heading up the staircase. I waves them off telling they could go. Because something hit me. And I didn't want then to see.