Chapter Ten - Day of Laziness

A week of pulling pranks and torturing people by making fun of them, hurting them or just being mean the day came where I just didn't want to do anything. So on that day I flopped down on the bed cushion thing on my belly and had my face buried into the cushion. Becoming motionless I became the dead and when that happens there is nothing that's going to make me move not even food. And me loving food the way I do and to not even want it is really something. Also that day was the day Jason gave it all he got to get me to move and gave me a lot of attention.

I was sprawled out on the cushion when I heard foot steps approaching me. I knew it was Jason because it was the sound a boot heels clicking on the floor. Also I knew he was staring at me, I could feel his cold pale green eyes on me.

" (y/n) what are you doing? "

I didn't answer at all not even moved my head or any part of my body. Not even when Jason began to poke me all over, still nothing.

" Are you pretending to be dead or something, or is this another one of your pranks? " Jason asked me as I felt him sit down next to me. For the cushion slated to the side and slid and hit Jason's lower back. I still did do anything, paid him no mind either and I guess he was still wondering what I was doing. Only because he stayed there and kept asking me.

It wasn't until Bon that toy rabbit came out of no where and told him what was going on. So after he told Jason I guess he thought it was a good idea as well. Reason was he draped himself over me and stretch out, he was a lot heavier than I thought. And to make it worse he began to bounce up and down, even that rabbit joined in on it. I guess I deserved it for doing those things to them, but then again I just too fucking lazy to even give a damn.

" (y/n), (y/n),(y/n), " Jason kept repeating my name but I didn't answer. Jason then turned around onto his stomach and began to poke my head. He kept it up too well until he got bored with it.
" Wow I impressed by how much you can tolerate me " he said oh so very sweetly.

" (y/n)? "

In the back of my head I just wish he give up and leave. There was no way in hell that I would let him be the one to get me to do something on my lazy day. I had three younger siblings that wanted to ever thing with me and they never won at my lazy days.

TIME SKIP

After a few hours had passed I was really getting annoyed by Jason and his acts. It got worse when Jack and Candy came over with a few extra friends tagging along.

Their names were Slenderman,Jeff,Ben, Masky,Hoodie,Toby,and some guy named Eyeless Jack. I thought to myself great there's more of them.

" Hey Jason "

" Hi "

" What are you doing? " Jack chuckled pointing at Jason who was laying on top of me.

" Nothing much you "

" Why is (y/n) under you, is this some kind of prank? " Candy asked walking over and sat next to him looking down at me.

" She's being lazy so I trying to get her to do something " Jason answered running his finger through my (h/c) hair. It sent chills down my spine for it was a soft spot for me.

" I have an idea" Jack shouted as he jumped on to Jason who was on me. It bounce us and added more weight on to me, but I still didn't move.

" Great ides Jack! " Candy grinned as he jumped onto Jack adding even more weight. Then the others joined in all except the Slenderman guy.

So the way it went was me,Jason,Jack,Candy,Toby,Masky,Hoodie,Ben,other Jack and on top was the one named Jeff. There was a whole lot of weight on me to where I couldn't breath. But this wasn't a first for me, my friends did this kind of stuff to me. The only differences was there was only four of them and here where nine guy on me, thank god that Slender guy didn't join in.

I was fine with it until that Jeff dude decided to bounce. Then the others joined in as well as they were having fun bouncing on each other which was pretty gay to me, I was being crushed. So that is when I had it so when they bounced down which caused them to bounce up I pushed myself up. And I was pissed off and when I pissed my friends would call me she hulk, for I was very strong. So as I pushed up all of them fell off left and right, Jason was the last one and I made sure he landed hard, I flung that fucker. As they all fell off they were cursing all the way especial the Jeff fellow, because he was on top so he fell hard and had other Jack fall on him.

" Well then that was unexpected " Slenderman said crossing his arms looking down at the other. Well I think he was it was hard to tell he didn't have a face so.

After all of them were off I flopped back down onto the cushion but before I did I told them off.
" Alright you fuckers don't bother me anymore than you have or else you'll wish you were never fucking born "