Chapter Fifteen - An Afterwards Event

* A different p.o.v *

" Attention! Attention! " a T.V screeched out with a breaking new report. " There had been serious cases of missing children in this area and others. Some going from ages 8 to 12 and in one case a 16 year old girl who has been missing for two months now. No bodies have been found, nor evidence of who could be doing this. So we authorized that every parent,teacher or adult keep a look out. Protect the youth from this monster!"

For months now police have been trying to find the Monster of this cases. But each time come up empty handed. Little knowing of the beings doing this is isn't part of their world.

Slenders Mansion

" Wow I can't believe that red haired freak made the news! " Jeff laughed out clapping his together. Turning his attention back to the T.V along with the rest of the proixie. With Laughing Jack, Hoddie, Masky,Toby,Eyeless Jack and Ben, as Slender stood behind them.

" Man never thought any of us would make it to the news. Most of the time other things happen and humans forget about us. " continueing what was saying eldowiny Laughing Jack in the side. " Well thus is Jason we're talking about. " LJ eldowed Jeff right back.

" Talk about being the center of attention. "

* Jason walks in *

" Speak of the devil! Jason we're just talking about you. " LJ jumped up and walked over to him. Wrapping his long black and white striped arm around his shoulder. " What do you mean? "

" Well unlike the rest of us you made the he news red! " pointing to the T.V where everyone was in front of. " Yeah man how did ya do it? " Toby turned slightly to see Jason. So did the rest.

" I don't know..... I just did my usual. "

" Thats it? Really? "

" Yeah...... " Jason sighed pulling away from LJ. Walking past the couch and Slender into another room. " Whats is deal? " Eyeless Jack question turning back to the T.V.

" I'll find out " Slender announced walking off after Jason.

Y/N P.O.V

After pelting Jason with numerous amounts of toys, we haven't talked much. One for I was still mad for his stunt that he pulled. And two was I was still shaken up by that death I watched. So now I keep a f at distance from Jason, no longer does Bon come around me anymore. But the rag children stick by me. They even stay away from Jason.

It also seemed that Jason had left today. I'm still trying to find the fucking exit here. Still no tract of time ether. Man I just want to leave this place for ever. But I know that a fat chance with Jason being the way he is.......