Chapter Thirty-Six - New Emotions

Your P.O.V  

     With lips stilled locked, my heart sped up to this unusual rate. This sudden action was a surprise. I've never been kissed before because no boy would dare to do such a thing to me. So having no experience in this I panicked slightly. Trying to wiggle my way out of it, yet it was no use. If I leaned back to get away Jason would just lean forward or grab tighter around me pulling me back. There came a point where he didn't leave any space between us. My poor heart wouldn't be able to much more of this, plus I was beginning to get a little light headed. Though thankfully Jason stopped and pulled away. Taking the chance I inhaled as much air as possible and breathed steadily to clam myself. Yet it was short lived. Jason came back for more. But before he could I made a split decision which landed both of use in a awkward position. 

     Going from a sitting position to Jason on top of me. Which wasn't any better. " Uhhh- " was the only thing I could manage. Which must have hadn't gotten to Jason because he just allowed most of his weight to pin me down onto the cushion even more than I was. I began to anticipate what he was going to do next but at the moment he did nothing. He just stared down at me. " J-Jason...." getting no response from him. Not knowing what to do I placed my hand on his shoulder to push him away from me, which didn't seem to fly with him. Surely after he put all his weight on me, to where he was completely laid flat on me. His head fell to the side of mine, and he managed to get his arms back around me. Between his body weight and his arms wrapped around me I felt as if in a vice. 

     Accepting defeat I let out a grunt and stared upwards towards a black abyss. My heart was still pounding from before, it was remarkable that Jason couldn't hear it. Staring off for awhile I soon forgot Jason was on me. My mind wonder to a thought of what my sibling were doing or where were they. I hoped they're okay. The thought alone help clam me down, for a short moment. " Y/N... " the cut in of Jason voice drew me back. Figiting a little gave him the sign that he had my attention. Though he didn't say a thing after. Falling silent again, Jason moved around. Curious to why I tried to face him but it was no use. His movement lead to a new position of us being on our sides. Where he buried my face into his chest. " Jas- " " Shhh" getting cut off by him. " I'm sorry " 

     " Sorry for wh- " unable to finish what I was saying before I was pushed away and off the cushion. Soon being able to see nothing but blackness and that alone for awhile. Up until landing on my back on another thing. That thing being the usual cushion I normally be on. Staring straight up I saw that blue door shut and disappear out of sight. Now laying there completely and utterly confused. 

Jason P.O.V

     " What was I thinking! " shouting out as I rolled around covering my eyes with embarrassment. Who in their right mind kisses someone like that out of the blue? Well I know I'm not in the right mind but still! Flopping to my side staring out into the dark, I tried to calms myself. In truth I had no idea what came over me to lock lips with Y/N. And then to push her away like nothing happen. Boy I hope she ain't pissed off. Things are going to be awkward now aren't they? " Ahhhh!" becoming frustrated with my thoughts I sat up. How I am suppose to deal with these new found emotions I've never had before! Why is it that only Y/N can get me like this? Does she even like me back? The more thoughts I had of it the more of this anger and nerves type feeling came over me. Which pisses me off worries me and confuses me! I can't deal with alone. It grew silent for awhile in my mind, then it hit me. " Maybe one of the other proxy members could help me? " with that new found thought I hoped up on the cushion and summon my blue door. Upon appearing it flung open and I jumped through. And with an echoing shut it grew black and silent. 

**********************************************************************************************

     Hi, how's it going y'all doing good? Not going to kill me for being super late on an update? Yes or No? Well sorry things been crazy and also writers block (which isn't fun)  but I did it. Who knows when I'll update again? But at lest I update...Right (●´・ω・)ノ