3

Chapter 3 

A/N: Thanks for all the support you guys have been showing for the book. It is greatly appreciated, and none of it goes unnoticed. 

I've been receiving so much questions about who plays Adriana - she goes by Saweetie, and you can follow her on Instagram (saweetie) and on Twitter (SaweetieHarper). Those are the only accounts I follow, if you find more let me know. 

Adriana is in the top left of the collage of the mm. Beside her is Aaliyah, played by Aaliyah Jay, Sam (August) and Davonte, played by B Smyth, are in the bottom left picture. Blake, Aaliyah's boyfriend (Chris Brown) is in the bottom right. 

Please excuse any mistakes. Enjoy! 

________________________

Adriana 

"Adri why didn't you tell me it was Sam?" 

"Liyah, I told you I didn't get his name when we met." 

"Well, you should have." She responded, laying on her stomach across her couch. "Him and Blake are really close, I could've been hooked y'all up in less time than two weeks." She joked. 

"Stop it, we're not even like that." I laughed. "He's really cool and sweet. I just really want to take this slow. If we're going to go far in whatever this is, I want to have some type of foundation first before we jump into anything." 

"I understand." She nodded. "Well, how was it?" 

"How was what?" 

"Getting to know him, tutoring him." She verbally listed. 

"Oh." I giggled. "It was nice, I had a good time today actually. When he dropped me off we exchanged numbers and plan to hang out again." 

"Aweeee." She cooed. "Y'all are so cute." 

"Stop." I laughed. Our attention turned to Blake as he walked down the hallway of Aaliyah's apartment, with basketball shorts on and showing off his bare chest, wiping his eyes. 

"Hey Blake." I greeted, laughing at Aaliyah's face expression. They didn't live together, but he should be since he's always over. Whenever he's here, she fusses at him for walking around half dressed. She hates when he does it when she has people over.