26

Chapter 26 

A/N: I have a quick question - are any of you guys from, or currently living in L.A., or Houston, Texas? I would really like to talk to you guys and ask questions. If you are, please let me know. I'll message you with the questions I have.. 

Thanks! Enjoy :) 

______________________________

The Next Day 

Samuel 

I pulled into the parking lot of the jewelry store, parkin' beside Shawn's car. Once him and Ms. Erin noticed me, they got out and greeted me. 

"Good morning, Sam." Ms. Erin smiled. 

"Good mornin'." I said, givin' her a hug. "How are you?" 

"Excited." She smiled, lightly chucklin'. "I always prayed that I would get to experience this moment. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it." 

"It's no problem." I shrugged. "I know my baybeh', but y'all know ha' betta' than anybody. So y'all opinion really do matta' ta' me. Thanks fa' agreein' ta' meet me hea'." 

"When it come ta' my sis, I'a do anything." Shawn said. 

"Thanks, man." I nodded. "Okay, let's not waste no mo' time." I said, leadin' them to the building. I let them walk in first, then I followed. Once we entered, the owner came from the back and walked up ta the counter. 

"Hello, how are y'all?" He smiled and greeted. 

"We're good, how 'bout ya' self?" I replied. 

"I'm doin' good. How can I help y'all?" 

  "We're here ta' pick out an engagement ring fa' my girlfriend, and this is ha' mama and ha' brother." 

"Nice to meet y'all." The owner nodded. They replied, then he turned back ta' me. "So, is there anything you want to see in particular, like a type of ring you think she'a like?" 

"Somethin' that ain't small." I chuckled. "Maybe, 3 carats and up." 

"Mmm." I heard Ms. Erin hum, makin' Shawn and I laugh. 

"I believe I have somethin'. But, tell me this - would you like a traditional type ring, where it's just diamonds, or can I give you somethin' new, that not many people have, and some are starting to get?" 

"In regards ta' what, though?" I asked. 

"Can y'all walk this way, please?" He asked, walking over to anotha' side while still standin' behind the counter. We followed in his direction. 

"Ever thought about rose gold?" He asked, lookin' down into the glass where the rose gold section of jewelry sat. "Now, these are not traditional, but it's starting to become really popular, and women love it." 

"What y'all think?" I asked Shawn and Ms. Erin. 

"I love it." Ms. Erin smiled. "And I feel my daughter will too."