28

Chapter 28 (Last Chapter

A/N: I hope y'all don't mind, but these last two parts (this chapter & the epilogue) will be in Adriana's POV.

I won't hold you up...hope you enjoy!

_____________________

1 Month Later

Adriana

"Are you almost ready, doll?"

"Nope."

"Adri."

"I'm sorry, Aaliyah." I sighed. "I'll just have to suck it up and throw on some leggings." I pouted. Being 9 weeks pregnant was really something to get used to. Comfortable clothes were becoming my best friends, especially leggings. I was still experiencing morning sickness, but I've noticed it slowing down.

"It's no problem doing that, though. C'mon, we're just going to the movies and out to dinner."

"Okay, okay." I said, going into my closet to pick out a blouse. After getting dressed, I went into my bathroom to comb my hair down and brush my teeth again. By the time I finished prepping to leave, I heard Aaliyah knock on the door downstairs.

I grabbed my cell phone and went downstairs to open the door.

"Hey." She smiled. "You look cute."

"Thanks." I grinned. "You too."

"Thank you, honey." She smiled. "You ready? The girls are meeting us there."

"Yea, just let me grab my things." I said, letting her in. She closed the door behind her and walked in. I went into the kitchen, grabbing myself a water bottle from the fridge and my napkin, where my prenatal vitamins were sitting on. I chewed the vitamins, then took a sip of water behind it.

"Where's Sam?" Aaliyah asked.

"Studio." I answered. "He's working on a big project with some new rapper." I shrugged.

"Oh okay."

"Yea, he just left not too long ago. He came to check on me before heading back."

"Aw."

"Where's Blake?"

"He's out with his little sisters." She answered. "He took them school shopping."

"He's such a nice brother. I know you guys can't wait to have kids."

"Yea. But we want to experience the married life a little first."

I nodded while grabbing my jacket, purse, and keys. "That's understandable." I said, following her out the door, then closed & locked it behind us.

Since I was off today from my job, I was stuck in the house by myself today. But, Aaliyah made plans for the girls and I to go to the movies this evening. I didn't mind. Staying in the house all day wasn't my idea, even though I was physically tired and thought it would be best to rest.

It didn't take long for us to get to the movies, since it was less than 10 minutes away from Sam and & I's home. After parking, I noticed Teaira, India, and Kennedy standing there waiting for us. After getting out of Aaliyah's car, we walked over to them.

"What are we seeing?" I asked, looking at each of the movie posters.

"I want to see Finding Dory." India told us.