Epilogue

Epilogue

A/N: Hey guys!! It's really been longer than I expected since I last talked to you guys, and even longer since I've updated

A/N: Hey guys!! It's really been longer than I expected since I last talked to you guys, and even longer since I've updated. I'd just like to say thanks to all of you guys for being so patient and understanding. Being a freshman in college is a little tough, but I'm adjusting pretty well. With all that I do at my school, my schedule has little time for me to sit and write, so whenever I can fit Wattpad in, I will.

Since name choices have always been a problem in this book, I'll let you guys know now that their daughter's name (Adri and Sam) is Olivia Evelyn Davis. To be quite honest, I don't give a fuck if anyone doesn't like it. I chose the name, because I like it.

Here is the long overdue epilogue, guys. I really hope you enjoy. After the chapter is over, you guys can move onto the author's note, which will be at the end, or you can just stop reading & check out my new book, "Fire & Desire".

I love you! Thanks for supporting & loving me back :)

_________________________

1 Year & 4 Months Later

Adriana

Mixing vodka and emotions, tapping into your emotions

Dry cry cause I'm hopeless

Choosey love for the moment

Different story when I leave you

Story up just to keep you

I need you around, I need you, oh...

I smiled, watching Sam dance in the middle of the living room with our daughter in his arms. Seeing her smile, and hearing her laughs, I couldn't help but smile as well.

"They are so cute." Aaliyah said, walking around me to take her seat. She lightly pressed her hand on her baby bump before sitting down. She released a deep breath and pushed her hair back.

"You okay?" I asked, turning my attention to her.

"Yea." She nodded. "I'm just gonna take a little break, that's all."

Everyone was currently at Aaliyah & Blake's new place for their house warming party. Since they were now married, and expecting their first child, they wanted to go ahead and find their new home before she had the baby. All of their family were here in L.A, since Aaliyah could give birth any day now, so they felt it would be a good idea to get the family together to congratulate them.

Everyone was doing great, and we are all happy with where we are in life. After Aaliyah's wedding, Kennedy moved here, and she's now dating someone. Unfortunately, Michael and India didn't work out, but they still talk as friends from time to time. But, he couldn't make it today since his aunt passed and her funeral was today. Surprisingly, India was there as well, to be there for him.