chapter 4

i woke up late and for a moment i couldn't gather the events of last night but when i realized what had happened, i jumped in joy. literally.

after i had calmed myself down started the nervousness. i have never ever experienced such a thing before. i had never been this nervous just to go meet a person. i did all sorts of girly things to look good and this was very unlike me. no, let me explain this. i am in true love with my yoga pants and loose t-shirts. i don't think its wrong to think about comfort first :P

if i ever had the choice to choose between iris and pyjamas, with a heavy heart i'll choose my pyjamas then gift one of my pair to her and walk away.

iris is a major part of my life. to be honest, i completely disliked her in the beginning but now i don't think i can manage without her.

she has a pretty jawline and amazing cheekbones. her eyes are gray and that's what had attracted keith towards her. keith, iris's boyfriend is my best friend. he was madly in love with iris but with her personality nobody could even think of asking her out. not that she is bad or a lesbian but she is kinda tomboyish and dating is not her shot of vodka. i am like the fairy godmother in their cinderella story. i don't know how but

i just said that nobody can keep her happier than keith and it worked. i think it was destined to be that way.

keith really is a great guy. he has hazel eyes and the perfect body. i guess he is the sweetest person I've ever come across in my entire life till now.

coming back to my dilemma, i really really want to wear the black yogapants but i want to look nice so finally i took up a pair of denims and a t-shirt.

i looked into th mirror one last time and left my place.

i see him coming. he's wearing a white shirt with blue denims which go perfectly with his complexion and make him look exquisite.

i guess people walking near me could hear my heart beat louder with each step.

"hi" said patrick

"hey" i replied.

neither of us could look into each other's eyes. 

"let's walk", he said.
"yeah" i replied. 
i don't know what is this between us which is not letting me speak. i want to shout and tell him how happy i am but whenever i open my mouth to say something all that comes out is a little whisper. 
we walked silently for a few minutes when he, with all the energy he could've put in, wrapped me in his arms. that's where i wanted to be. forever. 

maybe the silence had done wonders and had said the unspoken. the silence was golden for us. 
in a 2 second hug i could imagine my world amalgamating. 

wish i knew the truth. 

i was in my own dreamy world when i returned home. lost in my own thoughts. in his arms.