chapter 16

"how could you fake all this all the while?" i said out of sobs.

"phoebe will you tell me what is it?"

"you are a liar! i thought you and me had a pure bond and i fought the world to keep it
 but you lied and faked all the kisses and i-love-you's"

"what did i do? did someone say something to you?"

"no! i am not immature that i'll trust someone else,  in fact i am a fool i trusted you! i read
  those chats!"

"that......i..i..i..don't know how to explain, will you trust me on what i say please just once?

"what new story will you tell me now? how could you just use me to get over someone else?"

"i know i am the one who's wrong but please just give me one chance to explain please phoebe please."

"fine. whatever . just say what you have to and f**k off after that!"

"i do love you, i just had mixed feelings and yes i did fake it for the initial period but it was because i needed love and you did love me with all your heart"

"what the f**k do you mean by mixed feelings? what do you think i'm a toy or a ladder you'll use to climb up?"

"its not like that please just forgive me this time i am really really sorry phoebe i swear this won't happen again i promise but don't leave me just forgive me this time"

"all this is not a joke at least not for me"

"i swear i'll make up for this just don't go and forgive me this time"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flashbackk...

no i love you more - patrick 

its not possible baby i love you more - phoebe 

the truth cannot change according to human wishes honey, its me who loves you more - patrick

time will only tell who loved who more - phoebe

________________________________________________

"you remember we once had an argument on who loves who more patrick?"

"yeah i do, you got very adamant on your stand"

"at the end i said time will decide and see, the decision is here"

"i did not understand"

"after all this while it's me who had more love because you had nothing"

"i am sorry phoebe" he said crying.

this is it. god don't melt on his crocodile tears he's a fake person please phoebe just don't forgive him and just leave. duh! no use. just him crying took all the anger away.

"its okay. you have just one more chance."

"i love you. i am sorry and i promise i'll restore your trust"

"yeah okay bye i got to go now"

"bye"

i returned home and slept. the day had been quite draining.

2 months went by with small tiffs and arguments and a lot of love, i thought everything had changed for better. 
me: life's finally good!
life: okay. give me a second.

everything got back to square 1. he had started behaving disinterested. the convos and chat were dead. 

Now i had decided to end this with a kiss because this relationship was getting toxic for both of us.