Part 1

MLxPG part 1

"MARSHALL LEE, YOU GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!!"

"HA! No way, sweet cheeks!"

Peppermint Maid stopped and huffed angrily. Frustrated, she walked quickly, but ladylike, to Prince Gumball's lab.

"Your majesty, that hooligan is making a ruckus in the throne room again! He's chasing the servants, juggling portraits, and--!"

"Silence please, Peppermint. I'm in the process of a very important phase of my newest experiment. Gently now..." Gumball said calmly as he slowly and steadily submerged a small mineral into a beaker.

"Gently...aannd--"

*SLAM*

"Gummie, I'm borreeed!" Marshall Lee rudely interrupted, making the candy royal spill the substance in the beaker in alarm.

The vampire king gaped at the spilled substance as it eroded through the floor, then to the prince, then back to the floor, and to the prince again.

"Now look what he's done! Prince Gumball you have to get rid of him!" Peppermint Maid shouted.

Prince Gumball stared calmly at his ruined experiment; he looked to Peppermint Maid. "Peppermint, would you please excuse us for a moment? I'd like to talk to him in private for a minute."

"Certainly," she answered with a smug look, knowing the vampire was in for it for sure.

As soon as the candy maid shut the door behind her and her footsteps were no longer heard, Gumball cleared his throat.

"Marshall..come down here...NOW."

The thousand year old teenager was clinging to the ceiling, knowing that his death awaited him below.

"U-um..no thanks. I'm much more comfortable--"

"I SAID NOW."

"Eep..o-okay love. P-please don't yell, I didn't mean it. I promise I'll--"

"Silence. Now, do you know what that was?" Prince Gumball asked in a calm voice.

"Um..acid?"

"No. That was the potion that was going to refreeze the Lich forever. And do you know what you have done?"

"P-put the lives of innocent people and creatures in danger?"

"Yes. But no. You have have now caused yourself to lose your privileges. For. Three. Months."

Marshall Lee's face went blank.

"No."

"Yes."

"You don't mean.."

Gumball walked to his lover and put his lips centimeters away from the elder boy's.

"Oh but I do. And I'm serious. I don't want to be unfair, but I did give you two warnings, and this was strike three."

The vampire whined and groaned at the same time. "But Gumball, I can't last that long without it! I'll die! Don't do this to me! If you really loved me you wouldn't do this!"

"Oh stop it, Lee. You're being immature."

Marshall floated upside down and put his face near Gumball's, then smirked seductively. "And when have I ever been~?"

The prince just turned away and went to grab a file out of his cabinet.

"You know that doesn't work on me anymore. It may have worked when we first started dating, but it won't work now. Goodnight."

Prince Gumball turned off the lab's light switch and began to shut the door, but just before it was completely closed, Marshall zoomed out of the room and floated next to his boyfriend.

"Can we at least talk about it?" Marshall asked sadly, pouting.

"No. I've made up my mind and you're just lucky that I didn't deprive you completely. And you're extremely lucky that I'm even letting you stay here tonight, but don't try any funny business. I mean it."

The elder boy followed his love to the royal bedroom. "Don't worry. I promise."

Gumball paused at his bedroom door.

"Royal promise me."

The vampire king growled. "You always do this to me."

"Marshall..if you love me..royal promise."

"...fine. I royal promise I won't do any funny business."

The candy teen smiled. "Good."

Marshall laughed. "Now can we go to bed? I'm tired."

"Of course. And don't forget your royal promise."

"Okay, Gummie. Jeez!"

~~4 am~~

Marshall Lee woke up to the sound of stirring and Gumball shifting around.

The vampire turned over and saw that his lover's face was red and the Prince was mumbling something in his sleep.

"Gummie? You okay?"

"Mm..Marshall..please.."

Marshall Lee blushed. Gumball was having a wet dream about him?

The vampire floated over to his boyfriend's side and shook him awake. "Gummie..Gummie wake up."

The candy prince sat up in alarm. "W-wha?! Ah! D-don't look!" He put his hands over his crotch to hide his problem from the vampire king.

Marshall Lee laughed. "Dude you were having a wet dream. About me!"

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious! Don't flatter yourself. I was just..thinking about you before I fell asleep."

"Uh huh..sure. Do I make you horny, Gumball? Do I, do I?"

"S-shut up! Okay, I give up....maybe a little.." The prince mumbled.

"What was that? I didn't catch that, Gum Gum."

"I said maybe a little okay? But it doesn't matter anyway because you don't have privileges right now."

The thousand year old floated onto his back and over to his previous spot on the bed. "Whatevs. Suit yourself then. Good luck getting rid of that bad boy by yourself," he said with a smug look.

Gumball looked at his little issue and sighed. "F-..fine Marshall..you have permission to--"

In an instant, Marshall Lee was making out with the candy prince forcefully and passionately.

He broke away and spoke. "Oh thank glob, Gummie. I didn't know how much longer I could stand it."

"Yeah, whatever. Don't get used to it because this is your only exception."

'At least I hope..' Gumball thought.

"Fine, fine. Just quiet down so we don't get caught."

"Oh Marshall..what am I going to do with you?"