Part 2

MLxPG-part 2
~~~~

The prince woke up to a bright morning, naked and sore.

"Glob, Marshall. You didn't have to be so rough," he said, but there was no answer.

"Marshall?" Gumball sat up and looked around his bedroom. No sign of his vampire anywhere.

'I can't believe he just left like that...' Gumball thought.

There was a knock on the door.

"Your majesty, it's time for breakfast," said Peppermint Maid.

Gumball rubbed his eyes and stood up from his bed. "Okay, I'll be down in a minute," he replied.

As the prince put his clothes on, he noticed that his bathroom door was cracked, so he went to investigate.

He walked into the bathroom and he heard singing and running shower water.

"I'd like to make myself belieeevvee, that planet earth, turns, slowwlyy--"

"Marshall?"

"Ah! Shit, Gumball you scared me!"

Prince Gumball laughed.

"What's so funny?" The vampire asked.

"I just thought about it..I don't think I've ever heard you sing before. We've been dating for seven months, and I've never heard you sing. Sorry, it's just..why is that?" The prince replied.

Marshall turned off the shower and stepped out, making Gumball blush slightly at the sight of his boyfriend's naked and very wet body.

"I don't know.."

"There has to be a reason, Lee."

Marshall walked into the prince's room and started putting his clothes on.

"Marshall.."

"What, Gumball?"

"You're avoiding the question."

"Alright! You wanna know why I haven't sung for you? I don't like audiences!" The vampire snapped.

"But...you've performed in front of audiences so many times. I don't get it..." Gumball said with confusion.

Marshall Lee sighed as he put his shirt on and sat on the bed.

"I can't see them like they can see me. I can see some of them, but it's so dark in the crowd that I can't really see them," he replied.

"Oh.."

"Yeah."

Gumball crossed his arms and sat next to his boyfriend. "Well, from what I heard, I love your singing."

Marshall looked at the younger boy and smiled. Then he kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Gummie. But don't you have to go? To your breakfast, I mean."

"Oh, crap!"

"But, what if you ignore the breakfast?" Marshall leaned over Gumball, making the prince lay on his back. Then he kissed his neck. "Maybe we can..."

Marshall Lee placed his lips on Gumball's and played with his hair.

The prince placed his hands on Lee's chest and pushed him onto the floor.

"Ah! Damn it!"

"Sorry, but you heard what I said last night..or, this morning, that was your only exception."

Gumball shot up from the bed and ran to the door. He then looked back to Marshall. "Stay. Here. I mean it. And if you hear anyone, hide."

"Fine."

"Okay, I'll be back in thirty minutes or so. Oh, and Marshall.."

"Yes?"

"If you try that again, you lose your privileges for another three months. Love you!" Prince Gumball shut the door and headed downstairs.

Marshall just sat on the floor and frowned. "Sometimes I really want to hurt him.."