Part 6

BlueInked: Hey guys, I just decided that I'm gonna try to update once or twice a month because I'm just so busy with school and family stuff. I figured that would be enough to make you all happy. And thanks for 1K! But I hope you like this part, enjoy! ;)
~~~~~~
The next morning outside of Marshall Lee's house, thrashing around and slamming could be heard.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!!" He yelled as he threw a picture that was on his wall. "Why did I let my emotions get in the way?! He probably hates me now..."

The vampire king sighed and floated into his room and over his bed.

"Damn it..."

There was a knock at his door.

'Oh jeez, not Fionna again. She's my friend, but I get sick of her sometimes.' He thought as he went to answer the door.

But it wasn't Fionna. Marshall stared blankly at who his guest was.

"Hi, Lee." said Prince Gumball.

"H..hi, Gumball."

They stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before Marshall gestured for him to come inside.

Gumball sat on the couch and looked at the floor. "Do you want anything? Like are you hungry or something?" Marshall asked.

"No thank you. I'm fine.."

"Okay...is there something you wanted to tell me?"

"Actually, yeah. I..I thought about what you said at the fair last night. About how..you disappearing and us never being together again wouldn't be any different. You're right."

'Damn right I am..' The vampire thought.

"And....I...." Gumball started crying and his words got caught in his throat.

Marshall immediately floated over to him by habit and hugged him.

"Gummie...it's okay..." He said to soothe the prince.

Gumball hugged him back tightly. "You...you have no idea how badly I miss you, Marshall Lee."

"Of course I do...I've missed everything about you, Gumball."

The prince turned his head so that they were facing each other, then he grabbed the sides of Marshall's face and pressed their lips together.

Marshall placed his hands on Gumball's waist and pulled him closer as his tongue slipped inside Gumball's mouth. He pulled away and kissed at the prince's neck; he went down further and further until Gumball had a trail of white hickeys all over him.

"Haa, M-Marshall...w-we can't.." The candy prince moaned.

The vampire ignored him and took both of their shirts off. Marshall went back to Gumball's lips and picked the smaller boy up; he carried him to his bed.

Marshall placed the prince down on the bed and straddled him. Gumball wrapped his arms and legs around the vampire above him and pulled him closer.

Marshall moved his hand to Gumball's pants, unzipped them, and then pulled them completely off along with his boxers.

Gumball pulled away. "Marshall Lee..I want you so badly, but we can't do this..."

"Gumball, you know as well as I do that I don't care."

The vampire went down to Gumball's erection and closed his mouth around it. He moved his head up and down until it was completely wet, making Gumball moan with all sorts of pleasure.

Marshall stopped and pumped it with his hand a few times, and then he got up and grabbed a small bottle of lube out of his drawer. He slid off his own pants and boxers, and he rubbed some of the lube onto his length.

He then placed the prince's legs onto his shoulders and slid his erection into his entrance slowly.

Gumball moaned loudly. Marshall started thrusting slowly at first but built up his pace as he went along.

"Haa...aaa..M-...Marshall...go faster..." The prince begged.

The vampire did as his lover asked without hesitating.

Suddenly a shudder went through Gumball's body and he started moaning louder.

"Hmm...is that your sweet spot?" Marshall teased, panting at the same time.

"Sh-shut up.."

Marshall grabbed Gumball's throbbing erection and started pumping it at the same pace that he was going.

"AAH! Fuck, Marshall!" The prince cried out as he gripped the sheets tightly.

The vampire smirked at that. 'Good boy..give in..' He thought.

"I'm gonna cum..." Gumball mumbled through clenched teeth.

And he did with one last cry of pleasure. Soon after, Marshall came inside of him.

They both collapsed. Gumball lied there, while Marshall lied on his chest and kissed it a couple more times.

Both were catching their breath. "I waited so long..to do that again.." Marshall panted.

"Mm..me too...and I missed it so much..." Gumball replied.

Marshall sat up and placed both of his arms on either side of Gumball and gave him a confused look.

"But before we got separated you wouldn't let me touch you. Did you want me that badly afterwards?"

Gumball chuckled. "Marshall I had wet dreams about you every night since then...it's not the best thing to admit, but I did."

Marshall laughed. "Well.." He kissed Gumball, "we can do it again if you want to."

"Normally I would say no because I'm so tired, but this time I need you."

Marshall smiled. "I'll take that as a yes then. I love you." Then he kissed his prince again.

"I love you too."