Part 11

BlueInked: I don't have anything to say for myself. I'm a disgrace, I know. Just please accept my apology and take this next part. Enjoy.

*By the way* Guys, I really appreciate criticism since it's good for an artist, but if you're going to tell me that a part wasn't too detailed or something was rushed, don't. I don't need people to tell me how to write my own story. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's the truth. I hope everyone understands, and I know some of you have never done this, so those people don't need to be offended. Those of you who I'm talking about, I hope you guys keep reading, just keep the negative comments to yourself, please. Thanks.

*Mature content in this chapter*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Poor Gumball. What have you done now?" The prince asked himself.

He sighed as he lied on the floor and looked at the stars.

"When he shall die, take him and cut him out in little stars..."

"And he will make the face of heaven so fine," said Marshall.

Suddenly Marshall Lee appeared and Gumball turned around quickly as he noticed this.

Marshall continued, "That all the world will be in love with night, and pay no worship to the garish sun. Shakespeare, right?"

Gumball smiled widely and rushed over to his boyfriend. He hugged him as hard as he could.

"What are you doing here?!" He whispered.

"I figured that there was something wrong, and I was right."

"Well, how did you get IN here is what I should be asking."

"I just stayed invisible the whole way here. Duh. By the way, you frickin worried me half to life!" Marshall scolded.

"Shhh! Keep your voice down! And I'm sorry that I was captured, I wasn't planning this!"

Marshall shook his head. "So I'm taking it that it didn't work out?"

"What do you think? I was right, they want to brainwash me. Make me forget you."

"We won't let that happen. We're leaving."

"But what about the candy kingdom? What about me being their leader?"

"That doesn't matter right now. What matters is that I'm not losing you, and we're going right now so that doesn't happen. Now c'mon."

Marshall picked the prince up and made them both invisible. He floated out of the dungeon and far from the candy kingdom. He brought him back to his house.

Once they got through the front door he set him down on the couch and floated next to him.

"Are you okay?" Gumball asked.

"Just a little annoyed I guess.."

Gumball looked at Marshall. The vampire was staring off into space with a tired look on his face. But there was something else there too. Sadness maybe?

By instinct Prince Gumball leaned over and hugged Marshall Lee.

The only response he gave him was a slight smile. Then there was silence.

After a little while, Marshall sighed silently.

"Are you sad, Gumball?" He asked.

Gumball looked at his distant boyfriend. "Why do you ask?"

Marshall shrugged. "I get like this sometimes. Get a little sad, you know? I can never figure out why."

Gumball smiled. "It's just a natural thing, Lee. Everybody gets sad."