Part 12

Doot doot doot random typing.

Hey I know that this is a short part, but this story is nearing the end and I'm trying to drag it out as much as possible because it is my baby and I love it a lot. I'd say that after this there will be maybe two or three more parts...I'm gonna cry.

I need your help, follow me on Tumblr, username HeyBlueInked!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"..........*whisper whisper*.."

"...*mumble*..."

"..hm?"

"They're even more adorable when they sleep...*mumble*.."

"..*whisper*..yeah Melinda, we all know that..*whisper*.."

"..Gummie..I'm sleeping, what are you talking about?"

"Mm..I'm not talking, Lee. What are you talking about?"

"..what?" Marshall opened his eyes and turned to see five candy girls standing right next to him. He rubbed his eyes to make sure that he was awake.

"...AH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" He yelled as he clenched the blanket tight over his naked body.

Gumball sat up in alarm and screamed as he did the same thing. "WHAT IN GLOB'S NAME--?!"

"Nononononononono it's okay! We're here to help you, don't freak out!" One of the girls explained.

"W-What?" said Gumball.

"You had better have a damn good reason for breaking into my house then!" Marshall yelled.

"Well," said another girl, "it's a really long story, uh, kind of."

"But for starters," said another girl, "we didn't break in."

"Then how did you get in here?" Marshall grumbled.

"Fionna and Cake knew where you hid the key!"

Marshall and Gumball looked at each other and then back to the girls. "Fionna and Cake?" They said in unison.

"Um, j-just get dressed and we'll meet you guys downstairs so we can explain everything."

The girls all climbed downstairs and left the two alone.

"Okay what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marshall and Gumball came down to see an entire room full of girls scattered everywhere. Then they laid their eyes on Fionna and Cake.

"You wanna tell us what's going on?" Marshall asked Fionna.

"Me and Cake found ya'll some help!" said Fionna.

"These babies are gonna help ya'll out and get everything right!" said Cake.

"More explaining..?" Gumball asked.

One of the girls stepped up and cleared her throat. "We are the PGFC, but now newley named due to circumstances, the PGMLFC. The Prince Gumball and Marshall Lee Fan Club. I am Lizzie, the club leader."

"We have a fan club?" Marshall and Gumball said in unison.

"You sure do! 246 strong. Fionna and Cake found us, and we're here to settle everything in the Candy Kingdom and get everyone to understand that you two being a thing is okay, and that just because our ruler likes guys doesn't make him any different than he was before."

"I think I might cry.." Gumball said smiling. Marshall patted his back.

"So, what, are we just gonna march into town with 246 plus teenage girls and assume that the Bubblegum gaurdians will give us the 'o.k.'?" Marshall asked.

"We're very persistant, Mr. Lee."

He sighed. "Well..it's not like we have any better ideas. I'm up for it I guess. Hopefully this isn't the worst decision I've ever made in my life.."

"I'm up for it too," Gumball said sternly.

"YAY!" They all shouted.

"Well girls, let's move out!" Fionna said. They all flooded out of the house.

Marshall and Gumball followed out last, and when they came outside they saw all of the girls and were amazed of how many there actually were.

"Woah," said Gumball.

"I didn't think that 246 would actually be this many.." said Marshall.

Gumball looked over at Marshall who was still gazing, and he took hold of his hand. Marshall looked to his boyfriend and then looked at their hands and smiled. He grabbed Gumball's other hand and grasped both of them tightly.

"What are you--ah!!" Marshall was carrying him from under his armpits and over the army of girls.

"Hold on, Gummie!"

"Marshall! This is not funny, I'm gonna kill you as soon as I get down!"

Marshall dropped him.

"AH WHAT THE HELL--" Marshall caught him and carried him bridal-style.

"You didn't kill me, what happened?" Marshall asked with a grin.

"You're not funny, Lee!"

"Aww don't be like that, baby. Actually do be like that, I love it when you pout, it makes me--"

Gumball pressed him mouth to Marshall's hard and then pulled back.

"It's sad that it always takes that just to shut you up.." Gumball grumbled.

Marshall chuckled. "I love you a lot, Gumbutt."