Part 9

BlueInked: Hey guys, I don't remember the last time I updated but it feels like forever. I've been super busy with school and I'm getting ready for midterms and stuff. Hopefully this chapter turns out the way I want it to, and yeah. Hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAA Outside of the Candy Kingdom, At Night.

"We can't do this."

"Yes we can."

"We can't! What if something happens to you?"

"Nothing will happen to me, Gumball. I promise."

"You don't know that! Nobody knows anything that's about to happen, not even me!"

"Well we have to try something or else we'll never be able to go back to normal. Just calm down and breathe, then whenever you're fine, tell me and we can go on with the plan," said Marshall.

"Okay. Okay. I'm calm, I'm calm."

"You sure? Because you look like you're gonna throw up." Marshall said with a smile.

"No, no. I think I can do this," he lied.

Marshall floated over to Gumball and grabbed his hands. Then he stared his boyfriend directly in the eyes.

"What?" Gumball asked.

"I can tell when you're lying."

The prince blushed.

"Your eyes get darker and you blush right after," he said with a grin.

"I only blushed because you called me out!" Gumball retaliated as he looked away.

Marshall cupped Gumball's cheek and turned his face towards his own. He looked at his boyfriend's lavender eyes, smiled, and then gave him a long passionate kiss.

He broke the kiss and put his head on Gumball's shoulder. Gumball wrapped his arms around Marshall and brought him down on the ground so that he was no longer floating.

He kept hugging him and Marshall hugged him back, neither of them saying anything.

Marshall shuddered and looked up at Gumball again. Gumball looked at his eyes and they had tears in them.

"Marshall..?"

The vampire kissed him again, this time longer. Then he hugged him once again and let him go.

"You need to go now," he said.

"I don't want to leave you," Gumball said.

Marshall sighed.

"I don't wanna let you go, but it has to be done. Now go."

Gumball nodded his head and started walking towards his castle. He stopped and looked at Marshall again.

"I love you."

"Love you too..you come back to me. And don't come back all brainwashed."

Gumball forced a fake smile and started walking again.

Once he was out of sight, Marshall broke down. He leaned against a tree, slid down onto the ground, put his head in his knees, and started sobbing.

"Please glob..bring him back to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~