Part 4-Gumball

"Your majesty, this is just unhealthy. You need to shower and come out of your room. You've been in there for two days," said Peppermint Maid.

"What's the point?" The prince replied slowly.

PM sighed. "Fine, well when you realize that your kingdom needs you, get back to your duties!" And she left, slamming the door behind her.

Just then one of the Bubblegum Guardians put his face up to Prince Gumball's window and reached his arm inside to grab him out of his bed.

Gumball hissed as the outside light burned his eyes.

"Prince Gumball, you are not doing your duties as the ruler of this kingdom."

"Waz off..I'm depressed."

"You need to get out of the castle for awhile. There is a fair for the townspeople--"

"I know about the fair already! What about it?"

"You're going to it. You need to have fun. And this is how. Take a bath and eat something," the guardian placed him back in his room, and Gumball sighed as he walked to the bathroom.

"I don't wanna go to a stupid fair..I just wanna stay in my bed and cry more.."

He started the bath water, got undressed, and got into the bath as it filled up.

The prince splashed some of the water around and popped big bubbles; he got sad again, and started crying.

"More importantly..I want Marshall Lee.."

But then he forced himself to stop crying. "No..I've got to be stronger than this. Being sad all the time isn't going to fix anything."

The bath was filled and he turned the water off. Gumball sat there and just thought for awhile, staring off into space now and then until--

SLAM

"Gumball I heard the news!! Why didn't you tell me?!" Lumpy Space Prince had barged into the bathroom.

PG quickly covered himself even though you couldn't really see anything. "LSP what the flip?!"

"Boy you do NOT have a drama bomb and then not even call me about it! I just can't believe, I cannot be-LIEVE you did that to me!"

"Yeah well..I didn't want to talk to anyone about it, really..why are you in my bathroom anyway? I'm kinda naked here."

"We both know that I can't see whats under those bubbles, even though I know that we both know what exactly is under those bubbles. And trust me, I know."

"What do you want LSP?"

"Tell me everything. Every. Detail."

Gumball sighed. "Will you leave if I do?" LSP nodded. "Alright..well.."

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"And that's what happened," Gumball finished.

"Oh. My. Glob. No they did not break my boys up like that! Gumball, I am soo sorry for what happened. But I can fix this."

"How are you--?"

"I'm gonna go to the fair with you, bring some of my boys, and you're gonna have the best time ever. I'll meet you at the front entrance. Bye!" And he floated out of the window.

Gumball was left confused of what all just happened, but he assumed that he was stuck hanging out with LSP and his friends for a whole night.