Part 10

~Forgive me in advance, I'm forcing this one, yet again~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What have you come here for, your majesty?"

"Guardians! Listen to me, for I have come with a speech as to why I should continue my relationship with Marshall Lee!"

"We will not allow that! Enough nonsense!"

"Just listen!"

"....Fine. You have the right to defend yourself first."

"Thank you. *Ahem* Now, I believe that there is a way that we could continue our relationship without tainting this kingdom and its people. If you really think about it, I had homosexual tendencies before, so why does that make me different now that everyone knows? It doesn't. And how does that effect my people anyway? It doesn't. They may do as they please with their own lives. They will still be the same person that they always were and they always will be. I should be thought of the same way, in that matter."

The Bubblegum Guardians said nothing.

"Uh..well?"

"We do not believe that this is correct. You are tainting the Candy Kingdom. Obviously you being with Marshall Lee is destroying you. Prepare for memory wiping, your majesty. It is for your own good."

"Wait what--?!" Prince Gumball was picked up by one of the Bubblegum Guardians and tossed through the window of an underground chamber.

"We will hold you here until our memory wiping powers are ready and activated. Good night, Prince Gumball." Then the guardian left.

"No, no, no, no, no! This can't be happening, this can't be real! I knew this would happen, oh glob!"

He scrambled from his place on the ground and searched the empty room for some way out. There was nothing besides the window that he came in, but it was too high.

Realizing that there was no way out of this, the Candy Prince sunk back down onto the ground and cried. His whole life was destroyed in only a matter of minutes.

"What am I gonna do? I can't forget him, I won't forget him.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Marshall stop pacing, you're making me nervous," said Fionna.

"I can't help it! What if something had happens to him?! It'll be my fault and he'd never forgive me.."

"Well just calm down, Honeypie. If you feel that something will happen, then it will," said Cake.

Marshall stopped and sighed. "I know.." He sat down on the floor and sprawled out, his front facing the ceiling.

"So what do you wanna do while we wait?"

"I don't know, Fi. I can't get him off of my mind. I can't function right now."

Fionna groaned. "Well I guess me and Cake will go save some princes or something..we could use a giant bat to fly on."

"No thanks..I think I'll just lay here."

Cake shook her head. "Mm mm mm, sad sad boy."

"Okay well..you can stay here as long as you don't mess anything up."

"Won't, promise," he replied.

"Fine. See ya, Marshall." Then they left.

Marshall Lee traced every inch of the ceiling with his eyes out of pure boredom and worry.

He spent hours laying there on that floor. The whole time his mind was nonstop Gumball.

But something was wrong.

Marshall sat up and looked out of the window. "What the hell? It's pitch black out there and Gumball still isn't back."

He starting floating towards the window. "Something's weird."

Immediately he had to go find out what was wrong, so he made his way to the Candy Kingdom.

"Don't worry, Gummie. I'm coming."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(•_•)