Part 13-Final

------------

There they were.

The horde of fangirls, Fiona, Cake, LSP, Prince Gumball and Marshall Lee, all looking up at the towering Bubblegum Guardians.

"You have escaped, your majesty!" One of the guardians declared.

"Yes, and you have brought an intruder! The Vampire King, Marshall Lee!" said the other.

"Well, duh," Lizzie started, "I think it's obvious since he's standing right here!"

"Elizabeth, please, let me handle this," said Gumball.

"No, Gum, I think we should let her do the talking considering what happened last time you tried to negotiate," Marshall stated.

"Child, who might you be?" Asked a guardian.

"I am Lizzie Butterscotch, Rank S fangirl and leader of the Prince Gumball and Marshall Lee Fanclub. We're here to help our idol and majesty get his rights back!"

The fanclub shouted and roared together. Lizzie silenced them before speaking again.

"We don't want a battle, but if you deny us there will be war."

Again the girls, along with Fiona and Cake, roared. The Guardians just glared.

One of them spoke, "The Prince is not fit to be ruler as long as he shall have feelings for the Vampire King. It is not princely in any form."

Marshall was enraged. "WHY?! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU OR THESE PEOPLE OF THE CANDY KINGDOM THAT WAS HARMFUL?!"

Gumball tried to calm him. "Marshall--"

"NO, GUMBALL! LISTEN HERE BUBBLEBUTT GUARDIANS, IF YOU DONT LIKE ME BECAUSE IM NOT SWEET OR BECAUSE I GOT FANGS THAT ARE 1,000 YEARS OLD THEN THATS YOUR DEAL, NOT MY GUMBALL'S!"

Everyone was shocked at Marshall's outburst. Not a soul spoke or made any noise.

"HE SHOULD NOT BE PUNISHED FOR MY EXISTENCE! WE SHOULD NOT BE SEPARATED FOR ME BEING HERE! BUT IF YOU WANT A WAR..so be it..."

He caught his breath and nodded his head to Lizzie, giving her the signal to march.

A wicked smile spread across her face. "Girls, attack!"

"Elizabeth, don't--" Gumball was cut off by Marshall picking him up and carrying him away from the others.

"Marshall what are you doing?!"

"I'm getting you away from that chaos before you get hurt."

"Why did you--why--Uggggggghhhhh!" He was so frustrated that he couldn't keep his words together.

"Why did I what? Start that? It was the only way.."

"No!"

"Yes! Fighting was our last resort, Gummie. I had no choice.."

Gumball turned his head away from Marshall and glared at anything that he could.

Marshall picked that up and sighed. He flew down into the nearby forest and sat them both on the ground. The prince still refused to look at him though.

"Gumball."

No answer.

"Gumball Licorice the third, look at me right now," Lee said sternly.

The prince looked out of the corner of his eye.

"Good. Listen, I know you're upset and that you hate violence, but..Gumball how much do I mean to you?"