Good Luck Kiss (Kai Hiwatari)

"Dammit!" A voice echoed through the halls of the Russian beyblade stadium.

Kai winced a bit as his fist connected with the concrete wall in front of him. He hung his head.

"I've never been beaten this badly before," he spoke through gritted teeth, trembling with rage.

Spencer of the demolition boys was a fierce opponent on his own, and even stronger with the water-filled dish giving him an advantage. The chance of victory seemed bleak to the gray and blue haired blader, especially now since he had given up Black Dranzer.

"Kai?" A soft voice spoke.

He turned around to see you, staring at him with a concerned look in your eyes. You were the team's co-manager, and you had seen how upset Kai had been during his first match with Spencer. When you saw him retreat to the locker rooms, you decided to follow and try to console him. No words were exchanged as you slowly walked towards him. You bit your bottom lip as you looked up at him.

"Its okay," you cooed softly, wrapping your arms around him and pulling the frustrated blader into a comforting hug.

Kai froze, standing there awkwardly as you hugged his waist. Eventually growing used to the affection he was receiving, he relaxed, slowly wrapping his arms around you and burying his face in your neck.

"(First Name)," he whispered, his voice cracking slightly.

"Shhhhh its okay," you whispered in a soothing tone, rubbing circles on his back.

Kai said nothing in return, and only hugged you tighter.

A blush crept onto your cheeks. It was rare to see him open up like this. Even if no words were exchanged, him taking comfort in you was enough to let you know he trusted you. You could feel his fists tighten against your back, as what you assumed to be an attempt to hold back tears.

"Kai...its alright if you can't win," you murmured in his ear, "The team...me...we all have your back. And no matter what happens we're going to love you, okay? So just go out there and try your best. We believe in you one hundred percent."

"Thank you....."He whispered back.

You pulled back and smiled at him, "Now go out there and kick some ass!"

He gave you a soft smile and nodded, "Sure thing."

You nodded back and started walking away, but stopped, spinning on your heel.

"Oh. One more thing," you said as you walked back towards him.

"Yea?" He asked.

You only grinned before leaning in and giving him a soft kiss on his pale lips. Kai's eyes widened and his face turned bright red. You smiled into the kiss, as Kai began kissing you back, wrapping his arms around your waist and tugging you close, closing his eyes. You pulled away much to Kai's disappointment and giggled.

"W-what was that for?" Kai asked, still flustered and surprised by you sudden and bold display of affection.

"For good luck!~" You winked, pecking his lips once more before walking away.

Kai leaned back against the wall, watching you go, still trying to process what just happened.

"Huh," He murmured to himself, a small smile gracing his lips.

A/N: Requested by -_Dawn_Granger_-

Requests are open~