Shower (Tala Volkav) LEMON

You sighed happily as you felt the warm water of the shower relax away the tension in your aching muscles. You had had a long day, and was happy to finally be home so you could relax.

You began washing your hair, not even noticing the door open and shut on the other side of the shower curtain. You closed your eyes and faced the shower head, when suddenly you felt a pair of arms around your waist and lips on your shoulder.

You yelped and spun around to face your red haired boyfriend, smirking at you, something you knew he only did when he was in the mood.

"Welcome home (First Name)," He whispered, wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing on your neck.

"T-Tala," you breathed, "W-what are you doing?"

He ignored your question and continued kissing down your body, before dropping to his knees and kissing down to right above your quickly wetting sex. You trembled as he kissed up and down your inner thighs, teasing you.

"Tala...." You moaned softy, tugging on his crimson locks.

He smirked once more at your now aroused state. "That's my girl," he purred before continuing his heavenly torture on your body.

You began rocking your hips impatiently. "Tala please.....stop teasing...."

He smirks and presses his lips to your thigh. "Spread your legs," he whispers huskily.

You eagerly followed his command, spreading your legs as wide as you could while still being comfortable. You felt his hands go to the back of your thighs. He pulls you towards him and began licking and sucking on your clit, moving his hands up to squeeze your ass.

"T-Tala...." You moaned softly, tugging on his hair encouragingly.

He looks up at you and smirks against you, moving down to your entrance and plunging his tongue inside you. You leaned against the shower door for support, gasping at every flick of his tongue. Your legs trembles and without warning your came into his mouth, throwing your head back and moaning his name.

He licked you clean and placed a chaste kiss on your throbbing clit before standing up and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"How do you want it baby?" He purred in your ear, pushing your hair behind your ear and caressing your cheek.

You blushed and clung to his shoulders, shaking your head, "I don't care. Just please....I need you.." You whimpered.

He smirked and kissed you softly. "Don't worry," he lifted you up, wrapping your legs around his waist and pressing you against the wall.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, "Tala," you breathed, burying your face in his neck.

He pressed his member to your entrance, causing you to moan and kiss him impatiently, desperate for more of him.

He kissed you back and slowly slid into you. You moaned into his mouth. You could feel every inch of him moving inside of you, and you loved it.

He thrusted into you, angling his hips to hit the most pleasurable spot inside you, one he had memorized after making love to you many times. He knew every inch of your body better than you did. He knew which spots made you gasp, moan and scream, and you loved that he did. He knew exactly how to please you and made sure you knew he knew.

Your lover thrusted harder, still stimulating that one spot that made a knot form in the pit of your stomach.

"Tala," you breathed, "I'm close. I'm so fucking close." You whined into his neck as he continued fucking you.

"I know, doll," he whispered, "I am too."

You nodded and with a few more hard thrusts you felt the knot in your stomach burst.

"Tala!" You cried, digging your nails into his back as you came.

Tala groaned at the feeling of you squeezing his cock and quickly pulled out, cumming all over your stomach. He set you down gently, pulling you into his chest as he leaned back against the shower wall, panting. You laid your head on his shoulder and clung to him, not trusting your own legs to hold you up. After a minute of catching your breath, Tala began stroking your hair gently.

"You okay?" He whispered, kissing the top of your head softly.

"Y-yeah," you murmured, closing your eyes and listening to his heart beat.

He stared down at your drowsy form and sighed softly, reaching over to turn off the water without disturbing you. Tala grabbed a towel off the rack and wrapped it around your body before grabbing another one and wrapping it around his hips. You groaned and clung to his waist tiredly, not wanting him to move.

"(First Name)?" He whispered, looking down at you with a raised eyebrow.

You only hummed in response, snuggling into his chest.

He sighed and lifted you up bridal style, holding you tight as he carried you out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He laid you down on the bed gently.

You closed your eyes but quickly opened them again when you felt weight on top of you and your towel ripped off.

"Tala?!" You cried, blushing to see that he had taken his off too.

"Im not finished with you yet, (First Name)," he smirked.

You knew you were in for a long night.

A/N: I'm alive! I'll have an update posted on my message board/bio soon! This part was written a while ago but I finally decided to post it! Let me know what you guys think!