Midnight (Tyson Granger)

You woke up to the feeling of a pair of arms wrapping around your waist and a kiss placed on the back of your neck.

"Tyson?" You asked sleepily, not even bothering to open your eyes.

"Yeah it's me, (First Name)," he answered, burying his face in your hair.

You looked at the time. It was nearly midnight.

"You shouldn't train so much, love. You're gonna work yourself to death," you murmured.

He sighed softly and pulled you back against his chest, "I don't mind it. It's worth it, especially when I get to come home to you," he whispers, kissing the shell of your ear.

You chuckled, "Tyson you don't even live here. You climb through my window every night."

You could feel him grin, "Hey! Is it so bad that I just want to cuddle with my girlfriend?" He asked, playing offense.

You snorted, "No, but you just want me to cook you breakfast in the morning~"

He blushed and laughed, "that too~"

You turned over and hugged his waist, pressing your lips against his softly, "you're such a dork~" you mumbled against his lips.

"Your dork," he mumbled back, grinning like an idiot.

You gave him one more short kiss before burying your face in his chest, "Goodnight Tyson," you whispered.

His eyes softened and he wrapped his arms around you, laying his head on yours, "Goodnight, (First Name). I love you."

"I love you too," you smiled softly, before closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep in his arms.

A/N: Still working on requests

Requests are open