Waiter (Ray Kon)

You were sitting in your favorite restaurant at a table with all your friends, laughing and eating good food.  But it wasn't your favorite restaurant because of the food.  It was because of a certain attractive waiter that worked there.

He had caught your eye the first time you came here with your family one evening, and you couldn't forget about him ever since. It was at least a month until you could ever work up the nerve to ask his name, and another few months to ever strike up a conversation. But to you, he was worth the wait.

"Hi (First Name)," Ray smiled, refilling your tea, "Are you enjoying the food?"

You blushed as he leaned over you to pour your drink and nodded, "Good as always," you laughed.

He grinned, revealing sharp fangs.

"That's good," he replied, "let me know if you need anything."

You could only blush in response and nod, averting your gaze down to your plate. Your friends began to giggle at you.

"Geez (First Name), if you like him just tell him there's no need to be so awkward," (Best Friend's Name) laughed.

You blushed even harder and shook your head, "N-no way! I don't even know him that well!"

She grinned evilly at you.

'Oh no,' you thought.

She leaned in and whispered something in your ear, making your eyes widen.

"O-okay," you nodded, "I'll do it!"

---------------

After you and your friends had finished eating, you all split the bill and began walking out.  You turned one last time to look at Ray who smiled and waved, making you blush and scurry out of the restaurant.  He laughed quietly to himself as he began cleaning up the dishes you had left. As he picked up your dish he noticed a colorful piece of paper stuck to the table.  Ray tilted his head and picked it up, smiling as he read what you had written.

"You got it, (First Name)," he smiled, a small blush appearing on his own cheeks.

He smiled and shook his head, going back to work.

"Call me! (Phone Number) <3
-(First Name)"

A/N: Still working on some requests.
And I tried so hard to find a pic of Ray as a waiter in that one episode. Oh well.

Requests are open~