3. lesson 1- Teasing

^ Alex Dorame as Angelina Lee

"Lesson 1 is teasing."

Well, that escalated quickly!

My brain was having difficulties comprehending how fast this was happening. "Teasing?"

"Yes. Did you need to know how to spell it?" Brett joked with ease as my mouth just hung there inviting flies in.

How I wish I had his carefree composure!

"Teasing must be very small and yet hot." Brett continued ignoring my dumbfounded self.

"I know what the hell teasing is." I hissed annoyed by his fanatics. "You do it to me on the daily."

"Just as you do it to me, Angel. Let's try and be serious about this. Actually try it?" I saw the plea in his eyes and it took every ounce of energy to not just roll my eyes at him. I mean why did it even concern him? I shut my eyes and took a calming breath before looking back into his glowing blue eyes.

"Okay, I'm ready., I'm ready to give this a shot I mean."

Brett searched my green eyes for a second before switching his entire body position from one of laid back to sitting up straight. His sudden change in posture caused me to straighten my back and tilt my head slightly upward to gaze into his eyes easier.

"Do you really know what teasing is?" Brett asked grabbing onto my wrist and pulling it towards him.

"If it's not poking fun of people for fun, I'd have to guess its a way to get people to ahh-" I trailed off as he began to run circles onto my wrist. I tried to gather words. I had to avert my gaze for the next part, "to having sex." I swallowed before looking back up at him.

"Maybe we should just make today's lesson on saying the word sex while maintaining eye contact!"

"That- that right there is teasing." I said through a smile and shoving him back softly with my free hand. Brett released his hold on my other hand giving me an opportunity to place my hands together as a form of coping.

"I'm glad we have that clarified." Brett chuckled. " The type of teasing I want you to try right now doesn't have to do with sex specifically, rather something a little easier.." The action of him licking his bottom lip grabbed my attention. before he continued, "You up to try teasing a kiss?"

After a second of shock from still trying to process the fact that this was actually happening, I nodded.

"Only if you're up for it?" Brett pressed dropping his voice lower and looking at me with sincere eyes.

I swallowed down my nerves before speaking, "I trust you."

Brett smiled straightened up once again. "Okay... I don't know what to say other than you just want the other person to kiss you... By the end, you want to have the other person craving a kiss from you... And-"  Brett paused for it seemed about a minute as if carefully planning out his next words.

"Great pointers." I smirked. Bretts face turned from one of concentration to smugness.

" Well then demonstrate Angel. Make me want to kiss you."He hissed back. He closed the distance to where maybe a few inches separated us and my breath caught. It was at this moment I realized that I didn't even know where to start.

"Uh..." I said Removing my eyes from his and looking at my unmoving hands. Now it was my turn to move. My hands were shaking as I debated whether it was a good idea or not to touch anything other than his arms. Would that be weird? After a second I realized that in the end, I was supposed to be touching even his most naughty parts. I started by running the shaking hands from his stomach up to his shoulders and then into his hair. All the while, I was having difficulties with making eye contact.