4. Please don't kill me!

^ Britt Neilson as Trish
^Song Idol by BTS (for you k-pop fans)

"Hold on one second!" I called out as I rummaged hurriedly through the drawers. My palms started to sweat as I started to panic since I couldn't find it!

"Your rides here!" Michael shouted from the hall. I was currently searching through the vanity in Michael's room for mascara with the window wide open so that I could hear Trish and Amy when they got here. I wasn't expecting them to arrive so soon though!

"Yeah, I kind of know that!" I said as Amy went heavy on the horn outside.

"Hold on!" I lamely said over the sound of the horn.

Glancing at the mirror, the black wing I had drawn on really drew my attention to my green eyes and my pale face. I had just got done straitening my long black hair that hung down to my lower back and slicked my bangs to the right side where I partially covered up my right eyebrow which were looking on fleek today! All I was missing was mascara!

"Gosh darn it! Where is my darn mascara, Michael!" I used to stay here enough that I just bought a bunch of clothes, makeup, and necessities and kept them in the guest bedroom. The West's didn't care one bit.

"I don't go through your makeup!" He said as he knocked on the door. "You know I have stuff to do today."

"Yeah, and I'm not leaving until I find my mascara!" I said searching desperately. Finally, I found it inside my hairbrush compartment.

I swear a ghost just decides to move my stuff around.

"You're a kid so you don't even need it." Michael started when I pulled open the door and Michael nearly fell right into me.

"Found it." I smiled before grabbing my black purse and slinging it over my shoulder while sprinting out the door.

"Hey! You're supposed to make the guys wait, not the girls." Trish shouted above the music that played in the car. "Can you name this song?" She asked not bothering to turn down the music.

"No one knows this song." Amy said putting the car in reverse.

"It's a little older of a song but still an amazing song!"  Trish protested.

It only took a few seconds of silence to realize something. "This isn't even English."

"Well duh! It's Korean and there is English in it! You just have to wait for it!" She said continuing to sing along to the lyrics which could've been talking about anything. Trish's weird K-pop obsession caused me to roll my eyes. What confused me, even more, was why it was playing on the radio? I'd rather listen to things that I could understand and didn't sound like a bunch of gibberish.

"So what finally convinced you to come and join us?" I caught sight of Amy's grin in the rearview mirror. "Was it the honking of the horn?" Trish turned down the radio.

"Sorry, you guys had to wait an extra 2 minutes for me to find my mascara!" I scoffed. "I would've been ready in time if I would've set an alarm."

"It's 1! Trish exclaimed looking back from the passengers' side of the car to me.

"So, I didn't go to bed till 6!"

"You party animal!!?" Amy hollered as Trish's chocolate eyes just studied me. "Really though, are you having issues sleeping, Angelina? Cause I have these wonderful pills that you could give a try. Kind of illegal to distribute but hey, it will work wonders. "

"No Amy, I don't need any of your Xanax."  I laughed. "And I was working on an essay and time got away from me." I lied.

"It's winter break! Can't you give school rest for just a second?" Trish piped in.