10. lesson 3 continued...

^Alex Pettyfer as Nameless guy

^ Skrillex First of the Year (Just cause I love this girls talent with a piano)

"Oh! I'm sorry!" The words tumbled off my tongue after snapping out of my gaze.

His mesmerizing eyes were dazzling ocean blue and gleaming as they met mine. A bold smirk lit his pale skin making his light pink lips pop out. A gust of wind caused his messy blonde hair to blowback revealing a small stainless steel piercing to glimmer in the sunlight. Call me crazy, but my heart seemed like I was on fire.

"What can I say? I'm hard to resist." He coolly stated before flashing a dazzling smile and brushing right past me. I couldn't help to turn and watch as he continued to jog in the direction I had just come from. I was to busy watching his bareback muscles flex to notice Brett coming up behind me.

"Aww! He ruined the surprise!" Brett said flashing me a grin.

Who was that guy? Easygoing and yet hot! Was I really crushing on a guy I had just met? Omg! What would it feel like to kiss him? Why was I still thinking about him!!

"What are you thinking about?" Brett interrupted me from my thoughts. I felt a blush creep into my cheeks.

"Nothing." I lied.

"It's obviously something when my girls turning into an apple." Brett said emphasizing my girl as a family walked by. His arm slung over my shoulder.

"What are you talking about! I've always been an apple!" Brett laughed. "A Fiji apple!"

"Not red delicious?" I gave him a sour look. "Because you're red and quite delicious." He smirked at his own cheesy innuendo. Smacking him, I was whisked into his arms where he planted a kiss atop my forehead right beside the walkway were families saw the whole scene play out.

Brett broke away first and I couldn't help but bite his bottom lip as he tried to break away. Wrapping my arms around him, I kissed him once more.

I was committed to passing lesson 3!

"Well, isn't someone hungry!" Brett said once I broke away.

"No..." I paused and tilted my head to the side as if to study him before smiling. "Apples don't get hungry, they get eaten." I quirked my eyebrows.

Brett replied with a grimace before leaning towards my ear. "You might just pass this lesson." His breath tickled my ear.

"Did you expect any less? I am learning from the best after all."

I turned toward him as he trapped me in a kiss. Our tongues mixed together and I sighed under his tongue. I felt as his mouth turned up into a smile and he released me from his arms. Intertwining our hands, I turned to face the walkway and some people's necks snapped back to the path ahead of them and others locked eyes with me giving us a weird look.

"Ill piggyback you out of here." Brett said as we started to walk past the people on the walkway.

"It won't kill me to walk." I shrugged my shoulders. "But I guess it won't hurt me to have you slave for me." With that, I jumped onto him and slung my arms around his neck. Grabbing my thighs, he began to walk down the path with me on his back.

"So, what's the next lesson?" I asked unable to bear the suspense.

"Well, you certainly know your pickup lines.., maybe dating?"

"Dating?" My eyebrows knitted together. "Isn't that already what we're doing?"

"Yeah, sort of, but you haven't had the full dating package if you know what I mean."