26. Lesson ?- You're such a Sadist

I walked in the door and was immediately grabbed behind the waist. My shock filled screech was cut off from his soft lips coming down hard on mine. The unexpected kiss seemed to make everything in my being to heat. Unable to contain a moan, as I brought my hand up to his face where I tried to slow the kiss down. I pulled away for a second with an amused 'What the heck?' face and asked, "What was that for?" I had thought for sure that Brett was mad at me and Garret kissing!

"Because," Brett paused to close more distance and make a veer for my ear. His whisper sent shivers down my spine. "Because Angel, I think you're ready for the next lesson." With that, he turned around and before he got far, I clutched his hand and pulled him back to me. He was not getting away with it that easy!

"And what lesson would that be?" I licked my lip as I said it to see if I could get a reaction out of him. Surprisingly, his gaze shot onto my lips. Swallowing, I became lost for words. My confidence seemed to skyrocket as the thought of pulling him closer with his belt straps came into my mind. In no time, my fingers slid into his belt loops and chugged him closer.

"Well- I -I- uh was thinking that we could do something such as- err-"

"Goodness you're so cute!" I pinched his cheek with my free hand all while enjoying that he was now the surprised one. Brett's eyes narrowed at my behavior. He seized my hand and removed it from his jeans before turning and pulling me behind him...

"Brett!" I squealed as he nearly directed me into the coffee table. Once I maneuvered around the table, I was quickly thrust down onto the couch. It wasn't a graceful fall, and I wasn't too happy about the sudden push. Instead of letting him join right beside me, I stretched my body along the couch and yawned for emphasis.

"Angel, I suggest you scoot over unless you want to be squished."

"Not until you tell me what the lesson is," I said fixating myself on the couch. He simply shook his head before saying, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

Brett simply crawled on top of me. I played it off like I didn't want it and made sloppy pushes.

"Aha," Brett said in a half-arsed tone looking down on me. I looked down to see that my breasts were pushed up and fought the urge to cover them or my blush that was starting to appear. Brett took his hand and put his lips right next to my lips. My breathing seemed to quicken at this simple gesture and I held as still as I could to put up a facade that he wasn't affecting me one tiny ounce.

"I don't like that you let Garret kiss you, just like you don't like when Amy kissed me. The reason all these people keep kissing us is because we aren't marked..." His suggestive tone caused shivers to course throughout my body and I tried to close my thighs to relieve some pressure but found Brett's leg in between my legs.

"You read me, Angel." He chuckled against my skin as he spoke the last sentence, "And there will be no major touching, just nice clean love bites. That means lots of sexual frustration if you get me, and no way to relieve it."

Suddenly this wasn't funny anymore. "Brett?" I breathed out trying to regain my breathing. I didn't have much time before I felt his lips suction onto my neck and begin their devastatingly euphoric powers against my tender skin. I went to weave my fingers in his hair, but he stopped for only a second to pull my hand above my head.

"Sorry babe, your job is just to take whatever I give you." The word babe leaving his lips was enough to make me whimper. A look of amusement seemed to glaze over his face before he said, "Don't move from that position." I gulped as he sat up and started to undo his belt...

Millions of scenarios played out in my head, and I couldn't tell if I was afraid of any of them. The possibility of what he was gonna do when he unclasped his belt floated into my head and my eyes immediately widened. Brett must've seen my change in facial expression because he just chuckled before saying, "Not right now, princess. Don't worry."