31. Whatever daddy wants (New years)

Coming back home was very quiet but peaceful. Brett's hand found its way to my thigh rubbing circles there. I just couldn't wait to get home and just stare into his eyes. Sighing I put my hand on top of his making our hands intertwine.

Gazing at him from this angle Brett's face was set on the road, but his mouth was tilted up a bit. He was sitting back comfortably, his breathing slow and controlled. My heart was beating out of my chest yet his chest rose and fell steadily.

It would look nicer with his shirt off!

My mind spoke making me lick my lips and then blush at my own dirty mind. Peering back up to his face I saw him glancing at me making my blush deepen along with the butterflies. My mouth, rebellious, licked my upper lip and I glanced back down at his lips.

"Fuck Angelina!" Brett's voice was barely audible over the sound of my ears buzzing like I was underwater. "Stop that. I'm trying to drive us home." My face flamed even more as I turned back to the road. I couldn't stop myself from glancing at him after a few seconds. He was biting his lip and it looked so sexy that I couldn't help but do the same.

Brett squeezed my hand. "I'm not mad at you. It's just impossible to concentrate on the road when you're looking like that, looking at me." I smiled and looked out the window at the trees as they zoomed past. "This party topped the rest." He said.

"I'm excited for tonight," I admitted looking back at him unable to stop myself.

How drunk was I?

"Yeah. We are going to have lots of fun." His smirk made me bite my lip and I looked back out the window. When he turned back off the road, he had to use both of his hands so he didn't slide on the gravel before getting to town and I started to recognize the restaurants and places. Placing his hand on my thigh once again, I let him rub mesmerizing circles there as I bit my lip trying to suppress a smile.

When we finally got home, I walked behind him to the house. Opening the door and stepping inside; I was stopped by Brett looking at me with a blank expression and he bit his lip looking at me. Under his gaze, I surprisingly felt comfortable... beautiful?

"I had planned for tonight to be our final lesson."

Brett admits taking me by surprise. It was when Brett looked down at the floor and spoke that my heart seemed to shatter. "But I don't want to now." Giving him a confused look I began to ponder as to what I did wrong.

Did I suck at kissing? Did I grind wrong? Did I scare him with my staring?

Looking at the ground, I prepared for the rejection as my heart halted. "I don't want these lessons to end between us." Bringing my eyes back up to his I held back the smile that threatened to etch across my face. "I also don't want to make the excuse that this is a lesson anymore."

"Brett-" I whispered

"I want you as something more than a friend-"

"Brett-"

"I want to be able to hold you all the time and kiss your tears away just as you do the same to mine. I want to be able to hold your hand around anyone and everyone. I want to leave hickeys all over your neck to warn others that your mine and they can't have you. I don't ever want to let you go because I've fallen in love with you. Angelina, it kills me how much I love you."

I wanted to say something, something amazing, but he seemed to take all the words out of my mouth. Yet, he keeps rambling on and on saying everything I needed to say to him. All except one thing. However I couldn't take it anymore and I slammed my lips onto his, hard.