8. Lesson 2 continued...

^Natalia Taylor as Ainsley

The sound of the doorbell caused me to heave a sigh of relief as I threw down the wrapping paper. As much as I loved Christmas, I was a perfectionist when it came to wrapping paper. Wrapping mugs was not something I was good at by far! My whole morning was spent on trying to find gag gifts for our third annual gag gift opening that was always hosted here at the West's. I popped up from the guest bedroom floor and removed the chair that had been barricading the door, in case Brett had any sneaking ideas of trying to peak at his gift.

Hearing the front door open, I heard a hey from Brett and a high pitched, "Hey!" from someone who's voice could not be mistaken. Hastily, I ran my fingers through my curls and took a quick glance in the mirror before I scurried down the stairs. I adjusted my black heart crop top all the way down until I caught Angelina's model figure entering through the doors.

"Angelina! Guess who's back?" Ainsley's radiant smile and blonde hair stuck out against her perfectly tanned skin. Perched on the top of her head laid black coach glasses. She wore a black dress with J'amour Paris wrote in white cursive across the front of her dress. She was absolutely stunning.

"Cooper!" I extended my arms out in a hug.

"Angelina!" Cooper matched my tone with the same enthusiasm while wrapping me into a tight hug. It wasn't due to the fact that we were friends though, it was because he was practically all muscle. Blonde hair overlapped his ears and mahogany eyes met mine.

Pulling back, Ainsley's eyes narrowed at me. "Ha...Ha... ha..."

"I'm just joking with you!" I said wrapping her into a real hug. "What are you doing back early?" I asked. Brett stole Ainsley into a hug.

"Well, we figured that it was getting way too cold and we wanted to be here instead of Paris." I rose an eyebrow at her. "Okay.. maybe a blizzard was on its way and would trap us there for an extra week." Ainsley spilled.

"Did you have a good time though?" Brett asked before I had a chance to speak.

"Hell yeah!" With that, she dove into going to the top of the Eiffel tower, eating at the cafes, and shopping there. After hours of conversation about Paris and the ballet school there, she parted us leaving Brett and I each with a wedge of brie.

"You know..." I said once they had left. "I wouldn't mind a trip to Paris." My eyes lit up evilly at him. "You should make it a lesson."

"That's quite an expensive lesson." He countered as he bounded up the staircase.

"The guest bedroom is still off-limits!" I shouted after him and quickly ascended the staircase as well. "And, think about how much you could teach me about in the city of love!" I tried, not backing down.

"As tempting as that is, you still haven't passed lesson 2. Besides, the city of love is for your real boyfriend." Brett said over his shoulder as I followed him into his bedroom.

"Brett just think of all the art though-" I was not prepared for when Brett threw the door shut and pushed me against the wooden thing.

Sandwiched between the door and Brett's body, Brett taunted me. "Now why on earth would I spend thousands of dollars to look at art when I have all that I need-" Ice blue eyes scanned me up and down chilling me. "Right here."

His statement had shocked me into a state of silence. All I could muster was a little laugh.

"Let's see if you can pass lesson 2 aye?" He smirked. I nodded.

My back arched against the door as I let his lips dominate me. I could remember our last kiss perfectly and my lips took no time responding hungrily back. Our lips melded into a memorizing rhythm that caused my body heat to skyrocket. Gasping slightly, he darted his tongue into my mouth and I relished the feeling of chills that enveloped my body. Every move seemed to cause my heart to catch and I couldn't help but close my thighs tightly. The pressure was unreal...