Marry Me?

Vanessa's P.O.V

I looked at my mom with pure shock.

“What?!” I half shouted. My mom looked at me.

“I am marrying Elasha or also known as Parker and E.J’s dad.” My mom said. I looked at her to see if she was lying, but there was no sign.

“So what you decided not to even tell me that you were dating their dad!” I yelled, I decided was about to attack my mom, because I was so pissed, but Elasha stopped me.

"Vanessa, how about you open those doors and call off the wedding, so I can have a nice little chat with your mother here," Elasha said with an evil smirk. and I thought about it for a second wondering if I should call of the wedding later and have a few more words with my mom, or go cancel this day so I can get E.J, and tell him the news…After all of 5 seconds, I opened the doors and walked in.

I was surprised by what I saw...Adrian and...E.J…they were standing next to each other and arguing.

"I am not leaving here without her! Damn it I love her!" E.J shouted, I smiled, knowing he was talking about me.

"You might lover her! But she doesn't love you!" Adrian yelled at E.J. That got me mad, who died and made him the king of how I feel?!

"Who the hell gave you the right to say who I love and don't love?" Adrian and E.J turned their heads my way. E.J sighed and smiled, it almost crept me out the way he was looking at me. It was like I was a piece of meat and he was a hungry cow, just plain weird...I realized everyone in the room was looking at us, and that made me uncomfortable. Then I saw one of the men whispering something to another person next to him. That for some reason made me mad, "Iwant you, you, you, you and you out! Now!" I said pointing to everyone in the room but Adrian and E.J. No one moved, instead they all looked at me like I was insane, that made me ball up my fist in anger. Can't I take to some people in private!

"You heard her, leave!" Adrian yelled, everyone nodded and walked without saying anything.

Once everyone was gone I walked over to Adrian and E.J. When I reached them I faced Adrian and glared at him, I was so upset that he was putting me through this. But then I realized this is not really his fault. This is something our parent did before we were born. I stopped glaring at him and started to think of how to tell him that he is not the one I want, not the one I love.

"Adrian, I love you," I said, in the corner of my eye I saw E.J start to walk away. "E.J get your butt back here." I said spinning around to face him. He turned around and looked at me.

 "You love him, not me. I have no reason to be here."

"I was not done talking, so get your butt back here this very moment." I said, E.J nodded and walked back over to us. I then looked at Adrian. "I love you, Adrian…like a brother. You where

there for me all growing up and I learned to love you, as a brother…nothing more, Adrian. I am sorry if you feel differently."

"But Vanessa-" Adrian started to say, but I cut him off

"Adrian get it through your thick head that I love you, but I am not in love with you, okay?!" I yelled.