Now You Know

I felt a knot in my throat...I was speechless. It was like the whole room was spinning, all eyes were on me. Everyone I think wanted to hear my answer... I felt like I couldn't breathe. Then everything went black.

I was in a dreamless dream. It felt like I was in a black abyss, with no escaping. I tried to yell for help, but I heard no answer. I felt alone and scared...all the sudden I felt that there was something wrong, I could just tell that something was not right; I am not talking about my dream, but me personally. It was like I knew that there was something wrong with me and that whatever it is will being sadness. That made me start to cry.

...With that I woke up.

"Vanessa! Omg, you had us worried there for a second, passing out and all." Elasha said. I looked around and saw I was in the same room I passed out in, but on a couch. I glanced around the room looking for E.J, but he was not in the room. "If you're looking for E.J he is getting Adrian's cousin, who is a doctor to come check you out and make sure your okay."

"No! Any doctor could probably tell I am pregnant! Then E.J will know! I have to tell him myself before the doctor comes." I began to stand up, but when I did I got light headed.

"I think you should sit down, you seem weak." Said a voice from the door way. I looked and saw a tall woman with long brown hair; she smiled at me and then walked over to the couch.

"I am Adrian's first cousin, Martha, I am also a doctor." She said, but I was distracted by E.J walking in behind Martha. "So tell me what happened before you passed out?" Martha asked me. I looked at her and thought about if I should go ahead and tell her that I am pregnant, but then E.J would find out before I can personally tell him.

She most have noticed I was uncomfortable to tell her with E.J in the room. So, Martha stood up and looked at E.J and Elasha. "How about you two go and wait outside, while Vanessa and I talk, and get to the bottom of what's wrong with her." She said. Elasha nodded and walked out, but before she left she grabbed E.J's hand.

"Come on; let the doctor talk to her alone." E.J didn't move.

"No, I am staying." He said.

"Please, go, it will be quicker to find out what wrong with her without people in here." Martha said. E.J walked over to me with a grim look.

"Do you want me to leave?" He asked me. I looked at him, I wanted to say 'no' but the words didn't come out. Martha touched E.J's shoulder.

"It will only be a few minutes, then you can come back in, it's not like she is going anywhere." Martha said. E.J sighed then kissed me on my forehead before walking out of the room. Once everyone was gone Martha looked at me. "Something tells me that you know partly why you pasted out." She said.

"I don't know if what I think it is, actually is what it is." I stated.

"Well how about you tell me what it might be and we can see if we can form a conclusion." I sighed and frowned, wondering if I should tell her not.

"I think I-I might be pregnant." I stated, she looked at me with a shocked look but then slowly nodded composing her expression.

"Okay...Why do you think you're pregnant?" She questioned.

"I have been throwing up, eating a lot, and I mean a lot, I have been having these weird habits, like

sleep for 10 hours, and that never happens to me. I have also not had my period in a while..." Martha nodded at what I said.

"So how many months do you think you are?" She asked, coming over and sitting next to me.

"Ohhh, three."